As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain.
Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, in a container, whether outdoors, or under a greenhouse.
In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh.
Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Pick early for gherkins. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Minimum of 1g per packet.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling National 2455 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
National cucumbers have a slightly tapered shape to fit in a pickle jar. Short, thick cukes with blunt ends are perfect for pickles and delicious in salads. Harvest in about 60 days.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Great for Pickling, 100 Seeds, National Pickling, Cucumber, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Easy to grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom,25 Seeds, Cucumber, National Pickling Cucumber Seed, Great for Pickling #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers.
5. Survival Garden Seeds #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Vegetable Garden, National Pickling Cucumber Seed for Planting #adSurvival Garden Seeds #ad
- Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Can be picked early for gherkins or when 5-7 inches long for pickling.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. High yielding vines - national Pickling cucumber vines produce an abundance of blocky fruit that hold their quality for a long time. Perfect pickling cucumber - national Pickling cucumber has a thin skin that absorbs flavors well.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Heirloom, Cucumis sativus, American Seeds, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting 1 Gram, Non-GMO #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The amount of rain that falls during the week affects how much you should water your garden. Soil conditions: well worked rich, loose well-drained soil. Space hills 1. 2-1. 5 m 4-5' apart each way and thin to the strongest 3 seedlings per hill.
Ideal pH: 6. 0-6. 8. Watering: 2. 5 cm 1" of water a week ensures good growth, whether plants are grown in single or wide rows. Planting depth: 12 mm-2.
5 cm ½-1" deep. Germination: 7-10 days. We utilize drip irrigation to keep leaves dry and slow disease development. Inadequate or inconsistent watering may cause irregular growth and you may end up with oddly shaped cucumbers.
Direct sow 3-6 seeds 12 mm-2. 5 cm ½-1" deep in hills. Keep soil consistently moist. If rows are preferred direct sow 3-6 seeds 12 mm-2. 5 cm ½-1" deep, 20-30 cm 9-12” apart in rows 90 cm 36" apart and thin to strongest plant every 30 cm 12”. You will get national pickling cucumber seeds For Planting 1 GRAM, American Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Cucumis sativus.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom,50 Seeds, Cucumber, Great for Pickling, National Pickling Cucumber Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Easy to grow Healthy Pickling Cucumbers. Better than Anything in the Store. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pickle Flavor.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek Acres, Vining and Playing. Family Fun, Living Growing Trellis Tent + National Pickling Cucumber Seeds, for Planting, or Quiet "Get Away"., Seed Play Love #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- If you do not have a yard your seed play Love Tent Trellis can still grow in flower pots and placed on your patio or deck. Shown in picture. Fun with the family, or your own Get-Away! - The possibilities are endless.
Re-use each year. Easy to grow: fast-climbing vines create a play tent cover in just 6-8 weeks from sprouting. Country creek acres- FREE SHIPPING! Fun to eat: once fully matured you can snack right of the vine or later harvest to cook in your favorite veggie dish.
This is a fun activity to look forward to every growing season. This living backyard play tent includes: materials for play tent structure, water-resistant picnic blanket, solar-powered string lights, waterproof, pennant flag, 25+ National Pickling Cucumber Seeds, Seed. Play. Love sticker and a "How to" pamphlet to set up your tent trellis.