As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Red Stem Malabar Spinach Seeds- Green Leaf Spinach Seeds- Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Nothing is easier or more productive. The thick, dark green leaves of this edible ornamental provide tasty greens throughout the summer, when traditional spinach will not grow.
Start seeds indoors, then transplant into the garden or large container with support in late spring. Heat-loving and vigorous, trellis, these attractive plants reach 6 feet or more if trained on a bean tower, lamppost, or any vertical structure with some porousness for twining.
The plants sport scarlet stems that contrast beautifully with the deep green of the thick, broad leaves. Pkt is 50 seeds. 55 days to maturity. Many people grow red stem for purely ornamental purposes, but there's a lot of good eating on this productive plant! The mild flavor makes Red Stem equally good cooked or fresh, and is more palatable to children than the peppery cool-season varieties.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Spinach Malabar Red 2437 Purple 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Dark green leaves and deep red/purple stems with a mild Swiss chard taste. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Vigorous asian climbing vines grow through summer into fall. Harvest in about 100 days.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
Red Vine, Alugbati, 30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf, Vietnamese,from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Ornamental and delicious. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Height at maturity: up to 14'. It is important that seeds be soaked in water for two days and then each seed rubbed between your fingers to remove the seed casings before planting.
Planting Depth: 1/2". A vitamin bomb! best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Good cooked or fresh in salads. 60-65 days. Planting season: Late spring/early summer.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Open Pollinated, Fast-Growing Specialty Green, Green Vegetable Plant, RED Malabar Spinach Basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg Seeds for Planting, Asian Vegetable #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Also called basella, this vine grows up to 14 feet tall, Vietnamese spinach, so you'll want to train it to a stake or trellis. Edible leaves grown from malabar spinach seeds can be used throughout summer and will flourish in heat and humidity.
Easy to grow -- Instructions included on each packet. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden.
Malabar spinach thrives in the heat. Usda zone: 7 or warmer. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Ideal for soups, salads and stir-fries alike, Malabar Spinach can be prepared as spinach is cooked. You will get red malabar spinach basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg seeds for Planting, Open Pollinated, Asian vegetable, fast-growing Specialty Green, Green Vegetable Plant. Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad.
5. Malabar Spinach #ad
Seeds, Mixed Malabar Spinach Seeds, Green and Red Varieties, Open Pollinated, Leafy Purple Vines, Non-GMO 25 #adMalabar Spinach #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, herb, non gmo, fruit, Organic, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
6. Red Malabar spinach #ad
100 Red Malabar spinach Seeds Guyanese thick leaf callaloo fast-growing vine #adRed Malabar spinach #ad
- Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Spinach. Model:guyanese thick leaf callaloo. Brand:red Malabar spinach.
7. GreenCreator #ad
Malabar Spinach Seeds, 100 Seeds Fast Growing Vine to Plant Home Vegetable Garden #adGreenCreator #ad
- It will quickly overtake other plants. Some varieties have red stems. Malabar spinach is a tropical plant that tolerates neither frost nor cold soil. Full sun to partial afternoon shade. Four trellised plants will occupy a space 18 inches 45 cm square at maturity.
Malabar spinach is highly ornamental, and is easily trained up a trellis. Malabar spinach is a vigorous climbing plant that needs a trellis or other support. Malabar spinach is typically grown on a tower, fence or tepee style trellis.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
15 SẸẸDS, PAPCOOL Malabar Spinach Red Alugbati Vietnamese Spinach Pui Poi Saag Organic Heirlọom SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Planting season: Late spring/early summer. Also grown as an ornamental. The leaves are used like spinach. Life cycle: annual/perennial. This lush vine grows best in tropical and subtropical climates and can reach up to 14'.
It has reddish-purple stems, glossy dark green leaves, and grows more rapidly than the green stem variety. Sun requirement: Full Sun. Days to maturity: 60 days.