As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Live Plant, Red Trumpet Vine, Campsis x tagliabuana 'Madame Galen', Prolific Bloomer, 2 #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Exceptionally fast-growing to 25 feet in height/length. If you want hummingbirds to flock to your garden, which is from mid-summer through fall, madame galen trumpet vine is your plant.
When madame galen is blooming, you could literally sit any day and watch hummingbirds visit and feed from the flowers from sunrise to sundown. 1 - year vine reaches 15-25 feet at maturity shipped in a container with soil - zone 4-9.
Beautiful, eyecatching, deep orange to salmon-red trumpet-shaped flowers borne in large clustersthis variety of trumpet vine campis is more restrained and flowers much longer than the species: CAMPSIS RADICANS. Madame galen vine is tolerant of many soil types.
2. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
3, RED Trumpet Vine, Prolific Bloomer, Year Live Plant, Campsis x tagliabuana 'Madame Galen' #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Beautiful, eyecatching, deep orange to salmon-red trumpet-shaped flowers borne in large clustersthis variety of trumpet vine campis is more restrained and flowers much longer than the species: CAMPSIS RADICANS.
If you want hummingbirds to flock to your garden, which is from mid-summer through fall, madame galen trumpet vine is your plant. That means no leaves wilL BE ON THE VINE.
Madame galen vine is tolerant of many soil types. These will be dormant sept. Apr. When madame galen is blooming, you could literally sit any day and watch hummingbirds visit and feed from the flowers from sunrise to sundown. Exceptionally fast-growing to 25 feet in height/length. 3 - year vine reaches 15-25 feet at maturity shipped in a container with soil - zone 4-9.
3. payneandjesus #ad
Rare Dark Red Hummingbird Trumpet Vine! Hardy! 20 Seeds! #adpayneandjesus #ad
- Features: Attracts hummingbirds, showy blooms. Detailed sowing instructions included with your purchase. Packet contains 20 fresh seeds. Scarlet trumpet shaped blooms appear on 25-40' vines in summer. Guaranteed true to species. Perennial vine in zones 4-9.
4. DAS Farms #ad
Live Plants Shipped 2 to 3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Cardinal Red Coral Honeysuckle Vine 'Major Wheeler' #adDAS Farms #ad
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control.
Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Size shipped: 2-3 feet tall in trade gallon pots with soilless media & 9 month slow release fertilizer.
We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Zone: 4-9 / full sun - part sun / mature height: 20ft width: 10ft / Growth Rate: fast / Color: Red / Soil: well drained, adaptable.
|Brand||DAS Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||DAS Farms™ #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to be alive on arrival. If the plant is damaged in transit or dies from transplant, we accept returns within 2 weeks.|
5. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
2, Blue Moon Wisteria Vine, Fragrant Foot Long Flowers, Year Live Plant, ATTRACTS Hummingbirds #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Cold hardy to -40 degrees f with no loss of flowering ability!!! an excellent selection of our native kentucky wisteria! repeat bloomer - blooms up to 3 times a year! - grows 3 -6 feet a year after it is planted in THE GROUND! Gorgeous lilac-blue flowers are held in foot-long racemes like gigantic clusters of grapes! Live wisteria plant reaches 25 feet at maturity - shippeD IN A 3 x 6 INCH CONTAINER WITH SOIL.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
In 2.5" Pot, Hummingbird Trụmpẹt Creeper Vine Plant, Red Trụmpẹt Vine #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Perfect for Garden Lovers. Hardy zones 4-10 / mature Height: 29-31'. Dormant shipping in winter. Flamenco Red Flower. Starter plant growing in 2. 5 inch pot.
7. TruBlu Supply #ad
TruBlu Supply 3 Live Vine Clippings RED Orange Trumpet Vine Start Pack Perennial Hummingbird Organic #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Prepare a planting container ahead of time. Once you receive them put them in water, then dip the wet side in rooting solution or hormone, or use a rooting gel without water. For cold or dry climates use a humidity dome. Then place them in sterile soil like bagged top soil and place them under low light LED grow lights work best if not place outside where they will get about 2 hours of light a day.
Growing Instructions included with order. A clear 2 liter cut in half to hold in humidity and perhaps a heating pad but careful not to overheat! Always keep soil moist but drained and in under 30 days you will have rooted and sprouted plants.
However, starting trumpet vine cuttings tends to be most effective in spring when stems are tender and flexible. Imagine your fence line alive with vibrate flowers that also give you privacy.
Do not use potting or garden soil. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Propagating trumpet vine cuttings can be done any time of year, as the vines root readily. The best way to get your clippings to root. Attracts hummingbirds & butterfly's : 3 live roots will cover 200 ft of fence in about 6 months! depending on conditions As the plant reproduces enjoy easily cultivating hundreds of these plants in just a few years. Red orange trumpet vine - campsis radicans - You will receive 3 Live Vine Clippings, Clippings sprout 6-12 heads in one season.
8. Jocadew #ad
Dark Red Hummingbird Trumpet Vine Seeds Hardy Hummingbirds Love It jocad 20 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- On a hanging basket pole, or growing up a bird house post, or porch. They are just so beautiful planted around a mailbox, on a arbor or fence. Dark red hummingbird trumpet Vine Seeds Hardy Hummingbirds Love It jocad 20 Seeds. Butterflies, bee's and hummers love the flowers.