As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Easy Care Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma AKA Mini Monstera/Ginny Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This rare and exotic air purifying tropical 6" potted plant is 8"-10" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves. The vibrant green leaves are easily trained to climb or trail from their pots and give any hanging basket or decor an instant tropical look.
Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Philodendron ginny looks like a mini vine similar to monstera and is an easy care tropical houseplant known for its smaller quirky natural leaf splits. They thrive in medium to bright indirect light near a sunny east or west facing window, but will also tolerate low light indoors or outdoors on a patio.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Mini Monstera in a 6in. Growers Pot | Vinning Indoor Monstera Ginny | Live 'Rhaphidophora tetrasperma' Houseplant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Indoor plant - this philodendron ginny thrives in usda hardiness Zones 9-12 in outdoor garden, but indoors can be kept anywhere all year long! If kept in perfect conditions, this houseplant can get a large flower.
Unique foliage - this fresh looking plant features Unique split leaf foliage similar to the monstera deliciosa, just in a smaller package! Tropical decor - this rare houseplant is one of the most sought after live decorations for inside your house or work desk space.
Easy care - just re-pot in a planter with a moss pole and watch it thrive! This plant thrives on very little care, just make sure to keep the soil even with moisture. Bright lights - the rhaphidophora tetrasperma is a popular tropical vining houseplant that thrives in Medium to bright light environments.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot.
Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. Smaller size, but still a big impact. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
4. California Tropicals #ad
The Rare Mini Monstera,-6'', Rare- Tetrasperma #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Plantpremium Plants, Well Rooted Plants. House plants, Live Plant. Rare mini monstera, rooted PlantPremium Plants, Rhapidophora, Well Rooted Plants. Rare tetrasperma, rare Rhapidophora, RARE Monstera.
5. Eunivus #ad
1 x MonsteraCheese Swiss #adEunivus #ad
- Houseplant monstera may require staking but they still produce the stiff roots from the trunk. Custom bundle:nosunlight:partial shade, Full Shade Modified Item:NoGenus:MONSTERA Plant Type:Decorative Plant.
The plants are thick stemmed vines that support themselves on other vegetation in nature and produce long roots from the stem to supplement that support. Tropical monstera plants monstera deliciosa thrive in most home interiors.
Common name:swiss cheese non-domestic Product:No Plant Form:Plant. 1 monstera swiss cheese Plant 2 leaves per 4" Pot Indoors/Outdoors. This can make repotting cheese plants something of a challenge. Usda hardiness zone °f:8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °fclimate:sub-tropical, Tropical Foliage:GREEN.
6. The Blooming Jungle #ad
2 Coco Coir Poles, The Blooming Jungle 24 Inch Moss Pole, Support Indoor Plants to Grow Upwards, Use Plant Support Poles Individually or Together #adThe Blooming Jungle #ad
- These indoor plant poles are suited for Monstera, Pothos, Money Plants and more. Train plants to grow upwards - These totem pole plant supports help creeping plants with aerial roots grow vertically towards the light, mimicking their natural environment.
Plants cling easily to natural fibre - Each stake is covered in coir which is a natural fibre extracted from the husk of coconut.
No need to upset potted plant by replacing post. Easily tie up your plant with a natural, easy to remove and non-damaging material. Provides support to a variety of plants - climbing plants and vines need extra support when growing in pots and containers.
Build pole as plant grows - when plant has outgrown pole simply add extension on to create a longer climbing stick. Ready for immediate use - each moss pole set comes with two pieces of string each 120cm in length. Aerial roots can easily penetrate this sustainable and organic material.
7. Clonex #ad
HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml #adClonex #ad
- Provides vitamins to protect delicate, new root tissue. Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting compound. Ensures root production on cuttings of plants.
Supplies hormones to promote root cell development. Contains a full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish young roots during their formative stages.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
8. Comonc #ad
Comonc 24 inch Moss Pole Totem Pole Plant Support -2Pcs 17.5 inch Coir Totem Pole Coir Moss Stick Coir Pole for Climbing Plants #adComonc #ad
- Great plant pillar - climbing plant typically like to climb up to their neighboring trees out in the wild trying to reach up for lights，moss poles provide a surface that allows your climbing plants to grow upward as they would in nature.
Training your plants - if you want to prevent your monstera from going wild and out, and you want to grow straight up, and taking up a lot of room, definitely attach the moss pole to it and train that vine to climb up it looks beautiful.
Package contents - 2 pcs 17. 5-inch coir totem poles and 1pcs plant tie. Speed up plant growth - the plant support moss poles are made of natural coconut shell fiber, which has strong water absorption，this is so the aerial roots will wick up more water and nutrients from the coco coir which will help the plant grow more vigorously.
Application - use the coco coir pole to provide extra support for any climbing plant, especially aroids like indoor money plant, philodendron and monstera species. The soft plant tie won’t harm emerging leaves or unhardened growth and it help the plantto stick and develop roots into the moss.