As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Straight Eight Slicing Cucumber Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 58 days. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Yields 8" fruit. Plant spread is 36". Plant height is 6". A cucumber superstar, this classic has excellent flavor and is widely adapted. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Spacemaster 80 Cucumber Cucumis sativus Twin Pack of 60 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- When sliced open, their lighter green flesh is tasty and refreshing. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Their shorter growth habit makes them a popular pick for large pots or containers and hanging baskets. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Spacemaster is a great variety for those who have little to no gardening space, since the plants can be established on balconies, decks and porches.
Quality cucumber seeds packaged by seed needs. The oblong fruits can be picked early for pickling, or allowed to grow to their maximum length of 7 or 8 inches long. A perfect selection for those of you living in apartments! The fruits of spacemaster have a dark green outer skin.
All cucumber seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Spacemaster is a heirloom variety that produces compact vines, growing from 18 to 24 inches long. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
3. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Variety Pack, National Pickling!, English Burpless, Bush Spacemaster #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- English burpless, bush spacemaster and national pickling. Premium vegetable seeds. Grown, harvested and packed in the U. S. A. Start packets of seeds indoor and then plant outdoors in a home garden, rooftop container garden. By raw earth Colors. Or try growing as hydroponics.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Suyo Long Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Plant height is 8". Chinese variety of delicious, burpless cucumber: bright-tasting and crisp. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Yields 12-16" fruit. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 48". Each packet contains 30 seeds.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Spacemaster Cucumber Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Produces high yields, and are resistant to cucumber mosaic virus. Use the fruit for pickling when small, even in high heat! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
This plant is extremely productive! Widely adapted this plant has some disease resistance. Spacemaster cucumbers are great for eating fresh or pickling them! a very compact bush variety that's perfect for containers or hanging baskets.
Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 8, 7, 6, 12 latin name: cucumis sativus Type: Hybrid, 10, 5, 4, 11, Warm Season Direct Sow Height: 12 Inches. The 18-inch high plants produce 7 to 8 inch long fruits, and slicing as they get bigger.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, Non-Bitter and Acid Free, Harley Seeds 30+ Muncher Burpless Sweet Cucumber Seeds, Grown in USA!, Crispy and Sweet, Fragrant and Delicious #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Plant spacing: 24-36". They are one of the best all-around cucumbers available. Plant spacing: 3 feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to 3 best plants Row Spacing: 5-6 feet apart. Soil temperature for germination: 70-75f.
Seed spacing: 4-6 per hill. They have an excellent shelf life and known to be burpless. Thin plants To 1-2 per hill. Make sure to buy from harley seeds! muncher burpless sweet cucumber Seeds, Non-Bitter and Acid Free, Heirloom NON-GMO, Fragrant and Delicious, Crispy and Sweet, 60 days. Planting depth: 1/2".
7. Raw Earth Colors #ad
English Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Burpless Hothouse Cucumber Seeds #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- By raw earth Colors. Premium non gmo early spring burpless english cucumber seeds are great for starting indoor then planting outdoors in a home garden.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Diva 2198 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 60 days. Aas trial judges throughout North America agreed - Diva just might be the best-tasting cuke on the planet. Germination rate about 80% or better.
Diva looks like a regular salad cucumber but with a much smoother, thin, no-peel skin. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.