As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southwire #ad
Southwire 2408SW8804 14/3 SJTW ft Vinyl Outdoor All-Purpose Extension Cord, 13 Amp, 50', Waterproof, Red, 50-Foot #adSouthwire #ad
- Ul listed. All purpose outdoor extension cord, and powering appliances such as a shop vac, great for landscaping, weed wacker, bush trimmer and leaf blower. Reinforced blades add durability that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking.
14 gauge heavy duty extension cord 3 pronged, 50 foot, 15 amp. Highly visible red jacket provides extra safety and prevents tripping while working on the job. Waterproof: flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight.
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
2. Houseables #ad
125-250v, Transfer, Heavy Duty, Locking, 10 Gauge, UL CUL, Generators Extension, 50 Ft, Houseables Generator Cord 30 Amp 4 Prong, 7500 watt max Rating, Power Cable, NEMA L-14-30P, L14-30, Rubber #adHouseables #ad
- It is weather, and oil resistant, and may be used for extended periods of time year-round. Excellent pliability: pliable, water, flexible all rubber cord gives you a clean current in subzero weather conditions. For higher amp loads: larger gauge wiring is well built to give you peace of mind when running higher amp loads.
Twist and lock mechanism: sjtw l14-30 locking power cords with 125-250 voltage. The yellow rubber is accented by black molded ends that give high visibility. Please note that this cord becomes less malleable in colder weather. The plug is inserted and twisted to lock in place.
A useful and reliable emergency extension cord that has excellent flexibility straight out of the box. Works tremendously for carrying a sustained load without overheating or becoming stiff. All-weather indoor/outdoor use: 10 gauge/4-conductor, electric vehicle charges, portable AC units, 30 amp, air compressors, 4-pronged all rubber transfer switch extension cord.
Spice up your backyard: our extension cord will give you the opportunity to have the ultimate backyard set-up without the hassle. The locking plugs have the pins arranged in a circular manner. Rated for general indoor and outdoor use and is compliant with cradle mounts, and emergency electrical needs during power outages and other power connection purposes. Add some accessories around your patio while using our extension cord as a handy helper to get the job done.
3. Southwire #ad
Yellow, 50 Feet, Southwire 2588SW0002 Outdoor Cord-12/3 SJTW Heavy Duty 3 Prong Extension Cord-for Commercial Use 50' #adSouthwire #ad
- Great for landscaping, gardening, and powering appliances. Water resistant: flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight. All purpose extension cord for indoor and outdoor use.
Reinforced blades add durability that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking. Lighted end indicates power is on. Ul listed. Highly visible yellow jacket provides extra safety and will not mark floors or walls.
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime against material defects and manufacturing|
4. Leisure Cords #ad
10 Gauge Heavy Duty L5-30 Generator Power Cord Up to 3750W 50-Feet, Leisure Cords 3-Prong 50 Foot 30 Amp Generator Cord #adLeisure Cords #ad
- Tightly lock: constructed with L5-30 twist lock plug and connector avoid cord slipping from holster and lock tightly for secure of use. Built to last: ul listed, features excellent abrasion, a 3-wire 10-gauge wiring in Thermoset rubber without lead, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility in any kind of weather.
Long enough: the 50 foot heavy duty generator cord gives you the extra length to operate you generator to a transfer switch panels or power inlet boxes.
Leisure cords 50 foot 3 prong nema l5-30 plug/receptacle - 30a 125/250V - Rubber SJOOW 10/3 - Max Power: 3750 Watts. Wide application: equipped with a 3 prong 125/250v nema l5-30p to L5-30R, which handles up to 3750 watts, ideal for use with generators, portable tools and equipment.
5. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 30Ft 50Amp Generator Extension Cord 6 Gauge STW 6/3+8/1 Generator Cord UL Listed Generator Power Cord N14-50P to Bare Wire Cut Wire Cord Extension Power Cord RV Motor Home Generator Portable #adMophorn #ad
- Wide application- this cord is perfectly suitable for camping, tailgating, outdoor and sporting in spite of hurricane season and other bad weathers. An easy grip handle that makes unplugging the cord easier; straight blade male plug body with grounding pin.
Portable strap- adjustable power cord organizer which is a carrying strap. It can make the product easy to storage and carry. Nema 14-50p- plug male: 14-50p with handle, elbow plug style for strain-relief.
Etl certified cable is rated STW to resist wetness and sunlight. Utilize cord in temperatures ranging from -40F to 140F. 30' cord length- extending the power cord up to 30ft away so as to protect your and others from standing too close to the hazardous exhaust. Stw 6/3+8/1- heavy duty solid copper wire awg #63 #81.
|Part Number||Generator Extension Cord|
|Model||Generator Extension Cord|
6. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 50Ft 30 Amp Generator Extension Cord 4 Wire 10 Gauge Generator Cord 125V 250V UL Listed Generator Power Cord Twist Lock Connectors 50 Ft 30 Amp #adMophorn #ad
- 50ft power cord: secure extend your power up to 50ft away. Compared to other ordinary plug designs, heavy rain, our locked plug is not easy to fall off due to external factors such as a hurricane, heavy snow. It has a 10/4 10 gauge 4 wires cable, voltage: 125/250V, which is heavy-duty but flexible enough to be managed.
Twist locking design: uses 4 prong twist lock l14-30p to l14-30r plug for emergency generators. Portable strap: the plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use.
Wide application: this cord enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. 30a pure copper cable: current: 30amp, power: 7500w.
This generator wire is perfect for emergency generator connection to help power the entire home, shop, office, etc. So you can use secure electricity when you are home, working, or outdoor traveling. The extension cord is pure copper wires. The plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use. It could be combined with your existing power cords and adapters, avoiding you and others from hazardous generator exhaust.
|Part Number||50Ft 30 Amp|
|Model||50Ft 30 Amp|
7. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5050GC Amp 50-Foot 6-Gauge 14-50 CS6364 Heavy Duty Generator Cord for Home Power Backup, Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Heavy duty: this duromax power Cord is outdoor rated for safe use at home and on the job site. Cable temperature rating -40 to 140°F. Durable stw jacket: resists moisture, abrasion, and stays protected from extreme temperatures.
Fits all generators with a 240V 50A 14-50 output. Perfect for home power backup: plug your generator directly to your home transfer switch via a 50A CS6364 Inlet not included. Grounded plugs: Ensures safe operation. Reinforced blades: Minimizes bending of prongs and reduces breakage.
8. RVGUARD #ad
ETL Listed, 125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord with Cord Organizer, RVGUARD 4 Prong 30 Amp 50 Feet Generator Extension Cord, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R #adRVGUARD #ad
- Great value – big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheating from long time use. Storage – colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage. The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out.
Heavy duty – all-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using. Well made – twist lock plug avoids cord falling off. Quality cable – nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong 50FT generator extension cord 125/250V.
9. Connecticut Electric #ad
Connecticut Electric 25 Foot Generator Power Extension Cord, NEMA L14-30R Female, NEMA L14-30P Male, 4 Prong, 30 Amp #adConnecticut Electric #ad
- Heat resistant to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Specifications - 30 amps, 4 Prong, 25 Feet, L14-30. Durable - abrasion proof insulation and highly maneuverable cord. Weather resistant - cold resistant. Safe and reliable - Connecticut Electric has been powering homes and businesses for decades.