As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
4 Grams, Winter Squash, Non-GMO, Table King Bush Acorn Squash Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Vigorous and compact bush plant. Package contains approximately 60 Winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Seeds. Produces 5 to 8 full-size, high quality fruits. 1 package = 4 grams of winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Squash Seeds. Flavor improves in storage.
2. Seedville #ad
50 TABLE QUEEN ACORN SQUASH Winter Cucurbita Pepo Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Harvest: 80 Days. Plant height: 6 - 12". Light requirements: sun. The meat is sweet and dry, and they store well. Table queen is a compact productive plant that produces 5 - 6” long Acorn Squash.
Try them baked and smothered in butter! Soil / water: Average. Color: dark olive Green Skin with Golden Yellow Flesh. Plant spacing: 4 - 6'.
3. dg042461 #ad
ACORN SQUASH SEEDS, FRESH 10 SEEDS, WINTER SQUASH SEED #addg042461 #ad
- Acorn squash is a fall favorite on many american tables, flavorful orange or deep yellow flesh like most winter squash varieties, acorn squash stores well, but patience is required, dry and dark storage area, keeping for months if tucked away in a cool, allowing the gardener to enjoy the fruits of his labor well into the winter season Growing acorn squash is relatively easy, as the growing season is quite long, perfect served roasted with a bit of butter and brown sugar Traditional varieties of this classic autumn vegetable have a deep green outer shell and thick, averaging from 70 to 90 days.
4. Unknown #ad
Acorn or Table Queen Squash Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Sold and shipped from the United States. Free shipping On All Orders. No hassle Guarantee.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Table King Acorn Winter Squash Cucurbita Pepo Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Table king acorn is a winter squash that produces acorn shaped fruits. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All winter squash seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Table king acorn squash plants are rather productive, and will produce up to 8 fruits per vine.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality winter squash seeds packaged by seed needs.
Each fruit will weigh up to 2 pounds, displaying deep ribs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Table king acorn squash will be ready for harvest in roughly 80 days, making it an excellent selection for short seasons. The outer skin is a dark green color, with a golden yellow, inner flesh. The plants themselves grow to a mature height of about 12 to 24 inches tall, and spread 4 feet long.
6. thronesfarm #ad
Table Queen Acorn Squash 10 Seeds Bush Winter Heirloom Beautiful Fruit Garden #adthronesfarm #ad
- Easy to germinate. Please read the description below before you click an order because it's very important. Type of product : seeds. Brand new and High Quality seeds. The seeds from US so don't worry about shipping.
7. SeedSurvivior #ad
Cucurbita Pepo, 2 Grams, Approx 30 Gardening Seeds, Table King Acorn Winter Squash Seeds, Vegetable Garden Seed #adSeedSurvivior #ad
- Table king acorn winter squash seeds - cucurbita Pepo - 2 Grams - Approx 30 Gardening Seeds - Vegetable Garden Seed.
8. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Butternut Winter Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Grows best outside. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic butternut squash seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Non-gmo & pesticides.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Waltham Butternut SL6711 Tan 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Light tan-colored winter squash with small seed cavities and thick, cylindrical necks without crooks. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
The flesh is smooth-textured and has a unique sweet flavor, particularly after 2 months' storage. Harvest in about 110 days.