As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Squash Seeds- Table Queen Acorn- Heirloom- 40+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85 days latin Name: Cucurbita pepo. There is nothing tastier or more healthy than baked squash. Flesh turns orange when stored for a week or more. Ships from Ohio. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
Acorn squash taste best if left on the vine until fully ripened. 90% germination. This variety is open-pollinated and very prolific. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
4 Grams, Non-GMO, Table King Bush Acorn Winter Squash Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Flavor improves in storage. Produces 5 to 8 full-size, high quality fruits. 1 package = 4 grams of winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Squash Seeds. Vigorous and compact bush plant. Package contains approximately 60 Winter Squash, Table King Bush Acorn Seeds.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Acorn Honey Bear SAL9745 Black 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Honey bear has a deliciously starchy and sweet flavor. Germination rate about 80% or better. Fortified with natural defenses for healthy plants. Harvest in about 85 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Acorn Mashed Potato 3388 White 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 90 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Compact vine is very productive. The squash has creamy white skin and white flesh and has excellent baking qualities.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Acorn Autumn Blend SAL9552L Multi 25 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Autumn acorn blend gives the gardener a mix of differently colored and shaped winter squash. Harvest in about 120 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. This combination has been created to bring the vegetable garden an array of squash that is perfect for baking, steaming and adding to soups.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
6. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Winter Squash, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Organic Table Queen Bush Acorn Squash Seed, 4 g ~24 Seeds, Organic, Heirloom, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. 80 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U.
S. A. Organic table queen bush acorn Squash Seed - 4 g ~24 Seeds - Cucurbita pepo. Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds.
7. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Cucurbita Pepo, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Table Queen Acorn Winter Squash Seeds, 30 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Fantastic winter squash! delicata winter squash are long oblong-shaped squash with a cream colored, green striped thick outer skin and a golden fine-textured inner flesh. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
The sweet, golden-yellow flesh is excellent for baking and keeps well. Vigorous vines of the table queen acorn squash produce medium-sized dark olive-green acorn-shaped deeply-ribbed squash that are about 5" across and weigh 1.
5 pounds. Their size may range from 5 to 10 inches in length with an average weight of 1 to 2 pounds. They are productive and compact, dry, taking just 85 days until harvest. Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 5, 11, 9, 10, 4, 7, 6, 12: seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Winter Acorn Table Queen 7433 Multi 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Wonderful ornamental uses as well as front porch decorations. A splendid single sized squash deep green colored and shaped resembling an acorn winter squash.
9. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 20 Organic Table King Acorn Winter Squash Seeds, Gold Vault Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
10. HARRIS MORAN #ad
Carnival Variety, F1 , 25 Seeds 25, Winter Acorn Squash Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Package, Hybrid Seed #adHARRIS MORAN #ad
- Unique and unusual decorative squash — skin is flecked with shades of green, gold and yellow; each fruit is different. Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers.
Stores in fine condition for months — its taste improves during storage. Delicious golden yellow flesh of superlative quality. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician. High yields of easy-to-pick fruit — fruit are produced near the crown of semi-bush plants.