As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Azoxy 50 WDG #ad
Azoxy 50 WDG Select, 1# Azoxystrobin Compare to Heritage 50 WDG #adAzoxy 50 WDG #ad
- Active ingredient: Azoxystrobin 50%. Labeled diseases: anthracnose, typhula blight, gray snow mold, leaf and sheath spot, pythium root rot, pink patch, summer patch, microdochium patch, Pythium Blight, take-all patch, leaf rust, Rhizoctonia Large Patch, Pink Snow Mold, Leaf Spot, red thread, fairy ring, necrotic ring spot, Yellow Patch, Brown Ring Patch, Stripe Rust, Brown Patch, Melting Out, gray leaf spot, Powdery Mildew, Cool Weather Brown Patch, Spring Dead Spot, Stem Rust, southern blight, Zoysia Patch.
Benefits: provides continuous protection to the whole plant for up to 28 days. Key feature: total protection is achieved through a combination of foliar and root absorption. Labeled uses: residential, Commercial Parks/Rec, Turf, Athletic Fields, Golf Turf.
2. Azoxy 2SC Select #ad
Azoxy 2SC Select 2.6X More Azoxystrobin Than Heritage TL 1 Pint #adAzoxy 2SC Select #ad
- Complete root-to-leaf distribution and constant delivery for even distribution to new growth and provides continuous protection for up to 28 days. Defends against both soil borne and foliar diseases and prevents spore germination.
22. 9% azoxystrobin broad spectrum fungicide with systemic and curative properties see description. For use on: residential & commercial Turf, Parks/Rec, Athletic Fields, Golf Turf. Convenient liquid formulation for easy tank mixing.
3. Scotts #ad
Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Fungus Control, 10 lb., Fast Acting #adScotts #ad
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases. Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
4. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Azoxystrobin 031%. Golf courses, public, parks, institutional, commercial and industrial buildings, lawns and landscape areas around residential, recreational areas and athletic fields.
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray, BioAdvanced 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft. 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off.
Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases. Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Propiconazole #ad
Propiconazole 14.3 Generic Banner MAXX 1 Gallon #adPropiconazole #ad
- Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Long lasting: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control. Benefits: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage.
Effective against: rusts, summer patch, leaf spot, brown Patch, Anthracnose, dollar spot, zoysia patch, Gray Leaf Spot, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, Powdery Mildew. Use sites: nursery, trees, Landscape, Golf Courses, Turf, Tree Injection. Active ingredient: Propiconazole 14. 3%.
7. Dow AgroSciences #ad
16oz, Dow AgroSciences 173917 Eagle 20EW Fungicide #adDow AgroSciences #ad
- Controls dollar spot, red thread, powdery mildew, anthracnose, necrotic ring spot, Spring dead spot, Brown patch, Septoria leaf spot, zoysia large patch, leaf spot, Rusts, Zonate Leaf Spot and more.
Turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, Apples, greenhouse and Nursery Ornamentals, Stone Fruits and Grapes. Well tolerated by popular turf and ornamental species. Systemic fungicide that works from the inside out to protect new growth. Prevents and controls more than 15 fungal diseases.
|Brand||Dow AgroSciences #ad|
8. Propiconazole #ad
Propiconazole 83013365 14.3 32oz Fungicide, White #adPropiconazole #ad
- Formulation: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage. Use sites: nursery, turf, golf Courses, Landscape, Trees, Tree Injection.
Propiconizole 14. 3: provides economical, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers.
Effective against: rusts, gray leaf spot, pink & Gray Snowmolds, zoysia patch, Brown Patch, summer Patch, Dollar Spot, leaf spot, Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Mode of action: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control.
9. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Seed and Fertilizer Mix, 7 Pounds #adPennington #ad
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. See results in 8 to 16 days. Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn.
Guaranteed to grow. Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don't receive much sunlight. This bag covers up to 1, 750 sq. Ft. The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions. Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|