As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug Killer Powder, 4oz with Application Brush #adHARRIS #ad
- Versatile - for use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals and nursing homes. Many use areas - use on mattresses, cushions, box springs, crack and crevices according to label directions. Long lasting - the powder will continue to kill bed bugs when kept undisturbed.
Multiple application methods - Puffer tip allows you to get deep into cracks and crevices while the brush is great for dusting hard surfaces. Kills resistant bed bugs & eggs - Effective against bed bugs that have built up a resistance to traditional pyrethroid pesticides.
2. Rockwell #ad
Rockwell Labs CXID032 Cimexa Dust Insecticide, White, 4oz #adRockwell #ad
- Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied. For control of bed bugs, ticks, silverfish, ants, spiders, fleas, lice, roaches, firebrats, mites and dry wood termites.
Labeled for treating cracks, mattresses, carpets, voids, pet rest areas, crevices, attics and many other areas. Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed. Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs – including parathyroid-resistant bed bugs.
|Manufacturer||Rockwell Labs #ad|
3. HARRIS #ad
Diatomaceous Earth Powder, Toughest Gallon Spray and Powder Duster, Toughest Bed Bug Powder, HARRIS Bed Bug Killer Value Bundle Kit #adHARRIS #ad
- Kills bed bugs quickly and offers a residual of up to 16 weeks. Diatomaceous earth powder - includes one 8oz bottle. Works by cutting the exoskeleton of the bed bug, causing the bug to dry out and die. Toughest bed bug Powder - Includes one 4oz bottle.
Powder duster - includes one powder duster that can be used to better apply silica and diatomaceous earth powder deep into cracks and crevices. Toughest gallon spray - includes one 128oz gallon. The ultimate bed bug kit - the products below work extremely well in combination together to help you successfully rid your home of bed bug.
4. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug Killer, Diatomaceous Earth 4lb with Duster Included Inside The Bag #adHARRIS #ad
- Comprehensive - the powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it's able to effectively treat hard to reach areas. Easy application - the powder duster makes application simple and allows the product to be used right away.
Epa registered & omri listed - registered with the environmental Protection Agency No.
Fast acting - insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 48 hours of initial contact. 73729-1-3 for use in homes with people/Pets and Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry.
5. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug and Egg Killer, Toughest Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon #adHARRIS #ad
- Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application. Always follow label directions.
1021-2597-3. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly.
Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No. Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides.
6. MGK #ad
1 can, Bedlam Plus Bed Bug Aerosol #adMGK #ad
- For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet. Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs. Two week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
Kills bed bugs and their eggs. For use in non-food areas of homes, nursing homes, apartments, hotels, schools and other commercial sites. Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
7. MGK #ad
MGK 1852 Crossfire Concentrate 13oz Insecticide, Clear, 13 oz #adMGK #ad
- Can not be shipped to new York. Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product. Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure.
Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs. Approved For direct application onto mattresses.
8. EcoRaider #ad
Natural & Non-Toxic, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection, Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Child & Pet Friendly #adEcoRaider #ad
- Kill all stages inclusive & even resistant bed bugs — kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Extended dry residual protection — university study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried.
Proven through usda ir4 php program — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment.
The most effective bed bug killer — journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy.
Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs. Non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly — certified usda biobased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
|Manufacturer||Reneotech Inc #ad|
9. Rockwell #ad
Rockwell Labs CXID032 CimeXa Dust Insecticide, White #adRockwell #ad
- Cimexa dust is 100% silica dust, and especially parathyroid resistant bed bugs. Ticks, and dry wood termites. Kills bed bug adults. Ants, firebrats, cockroaches, crazy ants, silverfish. Bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs. Cimexa dust will last up to 10 years when applied to undisturbed areas like wall voids.
It is very effective on bed bugs, fleas, fleas, odorless, is very safe, ticks and other insects. Spiders, lice, mites, fleas, bed bugs, chinches de cama. Cimexa insecticide dust is the newest product available in the battle against bed bugs, and will not stain.
|Manufacturer||Rockwell Labs #ad|