As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 10pcs Red Blood Orange Fruit Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- 10pcs red blood Orange fruit SEEDS. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 10 .
2. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 20pcs Blood Orange Mandarin Tree Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- 20pcs blood orange mandarin tree seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 20 .
3. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Red All Sweet, Yellow Crimson and Orange Tendersweet Watermelons. Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Tri-Color Watermelon Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 2g per packet. Sweet -- true to their name, the flesh of these giant watermelons is sweet and refreshing.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of red all sweet, Yellow Crimson and Orange Tendersweet Watermelons. Each color tastes slightly different. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Loves heat -- watermelons love heat, the hotter the better. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Grow an abundant harvest of sweet melons in a variety of colors. If you live in a cooler climate, start seeds indoors early and transplant to the hottest spot in your yard.
5. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Our survival pack includes lettuce, zucchini, peas, beans, carrots, broccoli, onions, beets, and more. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds.
Usa - seed bank grown, dark, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, and packaged in the Usa.
Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, tomatoes, squash, peppers, 000 seeds. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Great for parsley, prepper gear, spinach, emergency preparedness items, hydroponics supplies, aerogarden, gardening gifts, or bug out. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 50+ Cauliflower Mix Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO 4 Varieties Purple Green Yellow Delicious from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for germination: 60-70F. Please read! this is a mix!!! cauliflower mix seeds heirloom non-GMO Purple Green Yellow, Delicious, Healthy, 4 Varieties.
Sun requirement: Full Sun/Partial Shade. When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop. Plant spacing: 24" apart.
Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall. 60-85 days from transplant. Planting Depth: 1/2". Can be direct seeded. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.
7. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 43 Varieties, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days.
8. VictoryGardens #ad
Garden Seeds Vegetable Variety Pack for Planting, Premium Seed Vault by Victory Gardens, Grow 125 Varieties of Heirloom Non GMO Quick Sprouting Veggies #adVictoryGardens #ad
- Be the hero; seeds for planting vegetables and fruits make perfect gardening gifts or use the individual packets for wedding favors; Veggie seed assortments are always a hit. This healthy, your friends and community garden neighbors with an unending supply of tasty, sustainable food source will supply you, life-giving food no matter how long you need it.
Heirloom seeds can be saved over and over from each years crops. The healthy non-gmo vegetables from your home garden will give your family the nutritious food you want to feed them; Sprout your own superfood herbs and microgreens or mix in a variety of other salad ingredients provided by nature.
100% farm fresh seed packs from usa heirloom plants; whether for doomsday survival prepper supplies, this storage vault is the perfect protective package to refrigerate, gardening gifts or growing your own survival food, freeze or bury your non-hybrid seeds; These bulk plant seeds are individually packaged in resealable zip lock baggies for maximum shelf life.
High germination rates save money; these seeds sold separately would be 3x to 4x the cost; With 125 different varieties you have coverage over all hardiness zones to insure that no matter where you plant them, you can grow an emergency food supply. No duplicate seeds; each packet is a different heirloom seed variety. Rest easy knowing that if there are any problems, well send you another packet at no charge.
9. Survival Essentials #ad
Survival Essentials 144 Variety Ultimate Heirloom Seed Vault for Survival and Preparedness, 23,335+ Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Packed in Superior Ammo Can for Long-Term Storage and Maximum Shelf Life #adSurvival Essentials #ad
- Secrets to successful long term storage excerpts from the book "seed to seed" by world-renown horticulturist Suzanne Ashworth so you'll know how to store seeds properly and make them last for 2, 3, 5, 10 years. All 23, non-hybrid heirlooms seeds cover all 9 hardiness zones due to its large assortment and wide variety - making it the most complete heirloom seed bank on the market - perfect for heirloom gardeners and preppers since anywhere you go in the U.
S. 335+ 100% non-gmo, you can start an heirloom garden there.
Get rare tomato heirloom varieties inside survival essential's ultimate heirloom seed vault - like Tigerella, Costoluto Genovese, and so much more - PLUS 23, 335+ heirloom seeds that consists of Veggies, Brandywine Red, Chocolate Stripes, Big Rainbow, Fruits, Cherokee Purple, Azoychka, Medicinal and Culinary Herbs Click the 2rd photo on the left side.
Be prepared against any catastrophe: all 23, 335+ non-gmo, non-hybrid Heirlooms Seeds are packed in the thickest laminated bag in the market. And all bags are placed inside a Superior Quality Ammo Can made in the USA. Planted and harvested by heirloom seed gardening experts - we're a small family-operated business based in Oklahoma and we plant, store, and package every heirloom seed you receive.