As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Cold weather crop. Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane. Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Delicious from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall.
Long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious. Planting Depth: 1/2". Can be direct seeded. The sprouts are most delicious after frost. 80-115 days from transplant. When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal.
Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting. Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Delicious Flavor!, 85-90% Germination Rates, Highest Quality Seeds, Non GMO, Catskill Brussel Sprouts Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 300+ Premium Heirloom Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 36-48" height. Annual. Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 11, 10, 7, 4, 6, 5, 8, 12.24-30" spacing. This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter.
Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender. 90 days. To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks.
About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready. Fantastic addition to your home garden! catskill brussel Sprouts Seeds is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
4. HOME GROWN #ad
Home Garden Seeds, Peas, Cucumber, Kale, Romain, Radish, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds -10 Variety, Non GMO Vegetable Seeds For Planting Indoor or Outdoors, Peppers, Tomato Seed #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and where our seeds are sourced. 1000+ seeds in every package and planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates 95+.
These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors and start your own herb garden to enjoy amazing herbs all year.
These can be used as an indoor vegetable garden, a kitchen garden, gardening kit, hydroponic system, or in an outdoor garden bed. Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb.
10 most popular vegetable garden vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy vegetables, lettuce, and tomatoes straight from your yard or indoor garden. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
5. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom. Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18".
6. Fertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
Seeds Brussels Sprouts Rosella Purple Cabbage Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adFertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
- Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Package includes about 100 seeds. Instructions in English are included. Species: brassica oleracea; Germanation: 90-95%.
Usda hardiness zone: 2 -50 to -40 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 3 -40 to -30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 11 > 40 °F.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting Sprouts Microgreens 8oz of Pure Seed 40000+Seeds. Country Creek LLC. Brand. #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Perfect for growing sprouts & Microgreens - Food Storage, Garden Seed & More. High germination Rate. Works great with any type of Spouter. Broccoli Sprouting Seeds. Long shelf Life.
8. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts Seed Balls Pack of 20- Herb & Vegetable Seed Bombs to Make Gardening Fun and Simple! #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Just press lightly into bare soil and keep moist until seedlings are established. Seed balls help keep planting your vegetable garden simple. Contains 20 seed balls. New recipe for faster germination and superb seedling vitality.
Versatile brussels sprouts are healthy, as well as an interesting and easy-to-grow garden vegetable. Seed balls are a great way to introduce children to gardening- they are fun and manageable.
9. CZ Grain #ad
Tomato, Vegetable Seeds for Planting, Vegetable Garden Seed Kit #2 | Brussel Sprouts, Carrot + Plant Markers | Grow Your Own Food, Cauliflower, Broccoli #adCZ Grain #ad
- Grow your Own Food. 50+ seeds each of brussel sprouts, Snowball Cauliflower, Tendersweet Carrot, Calabrese Broccoli, and Rutgers Tomato. Made in usa. Ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Grow a garden kit + plant markers - 5 vegetables, Chef Packet. Vegetable Seeds for Planting. 5 types of vegetable seeds to grow a garden.