As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive, Clumping Bamboo t, Bambusa Green Hedge Bamboo #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Supplemental water needed until established. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Clumping, non-invasive form; hardy in Zones 7, 9, 8, 10 & 11. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade.
Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - Trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Imagine the time saving nature of this hedge! Currently 3+ feet tall. Usage - specimen planting, container, hedge, screen, gorgeous just about anywhere.
2. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
3+ Ft Tall Now! Non-Invasive Variety t, Bambusa Alphonse KARR Clumping Bamboo Plant #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Roots will survive a harsh zone 7 winter and quickly re-grow from the roots. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Mature size to 25 feet tall and canes 1. 5 inches in diameter.
Large 1 gallon size, currently 3+ feet tall. Hardy in zones 8, 9, 10 & 11. Unique coloring - yellow canes with Green Vertical Stripes Blushed with Red/Rose when Cane is Young. Full sun to partial shade - Moderate water 1st year then no supplemental watering.
3. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Non-Invasive Form, Green Hedge Clumping Bamboo Plant / Bambusa multiplex #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Mature height 25 feet and 1. 5 inch diameter culm/cane - Usage - Specimen planting, container, hedge, screen, gorgeous just about anywhere. Easy, fast grower in full sun to full shade.
Quintessential bamboo for hedge or screen - trim if you trim at all Only Once Per Year! Currently 3+ feet tall - clumping, 8, non-Invasive Form - Hardy in Zones 7, 9, 10 & 11. Supplemental water needed until established.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Non-invasive Clumping, Golden Goddess Hedge Bamboo Plant, 6 Inch Pot, Bambusa Multiplex, 1 Live Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It is also equally at home in tropical island design themes. Bamboo is quite adaptable to containers provided it is given adequate water and nitrogen to sustain vigorous growth and an overall lush appearance. Bamboo is among the primary signature plants of asian inspired gardens.
Evergreen. In the landscape it can be used as a clump of vertical poles for a columnar element or planted in mass for a fast growing barrier, screen or privacy hedge between properties. Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; once established, water regularly to maintain consistently moist soil.
Provide organically rich, well-drained, loamy, moist soil. Pruned properly these plants are spectacular with night lighting trained on their golden canes which cast exotic, striped shadows in the garden.
Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. The clumping, non-invasive habit of golden goddess make it an easy, low maintenance choice for homeowners. A fantastic container or screen plant with a graceful, arching form ideal for an exotic tropical or Asian garden effect. The perfect non-invasive bamboo for smaller gardens, golden Goddess has a well-mannered clumping form that can be easily maintained at under 8 feet tall.
5. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Oldhamii Giant Timber Clumping Bamboo Bambusa #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Easy, extremely fast grower in full sun to full shade. 1 gallon plant. Cold hardy down to 20 degrees - Zones 8 to 11. Most common giant timber bamboo in America - Clumping variety - will NOT become invasive.
No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Usage - specimen planting, screen, hedge, container - Height up to 55 feet and cane diameter up to 4 inches.
6. Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
Bambusa “Lady Finger” Clumping Bamboo Plant #adOld Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC #ad
- Lady finger accepts full sun to partial shade and once established, will need no supplemental watering. No shipments to arizONA or HAWAII. Her small canes are ½ diameter at maturity and a normal height is 8 to 12 feet, but in a container is more in the range of 6 to 8 feet tall.
If you live in a colder climate, you can plant in a container in bring inside for the winter and she will be quite happy.
Her foliage is plentiful with a tropical look as its leaves are larger than other small bamboo. Think that you don’t have room for bamboo or would like bamboo indoors? If so, consider Lady Finger bamboo. She is currently growing in one gallon pots and ready to quickly grow into a beautiful addition to your garden or home. She is hardy in zones 8 through 11.
7. Daylily Nursery #ad
Clumping Bamboo in 4 inch Container- Great Starter Plants!!, 3 Fargesia Rufa/Green Bamboo #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Sun or shade. Zone 5-9. All orders are shipped with Daylily nursery branded packing material, and Daylily nursery copyrighted growing instructions.
This is gets good sized, and then just takes off one day. All orders daylily nursery brand and are grown here. Height 6-10 ft, but is a slow grower in the beginning, Spread 6-8.
Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar. Be patient! Non invasive. This beautiful clumping bamboo, planted together for a hedge, is great in pots, Just stuck out in your Landscaping!.
8. Maya Gardens, Inc. #ad
Bambusa Multiplex Clumping Bamboo, 1 Size Live Plant #adMaya Gardens, Inc. #ad
- Hardy to 9ºf- 12ºf. Tropical looking bamboo with a thick, clumping habit. The last picture is an example of the plant that you will receive. You will receive your plant shrink wrapped.
Makes a great screen, hedge or addition to a perennial garden. The plants that you are purchasing are 1-2 years old, about 1'-2' tall, grown in a #1 size pot, which is removed for shipping.
9. Maya Gardens, Inc. #ad
1 Size Live Plant, Fargesia robusta 'Wolong' Clumping Bamboo #adMaya Gardens, Inc. #ad
- Makes a nice screen, border or addition to a perennial bed. Extremely hardy to 0º f. Vigorous, rapid growth up to 12'-20' tall when mature. Takes full sun. The last picture is an example of the plant that you will receive.
You will receive your plant shrink wrapped. The plant that you are purchasing is 1 year old, approximately 1' tall with 1-3 culms and grown in a #1 pot, which is removed for shipping.