As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TRIMEC #ad
8811076, Trimec Classic Broadleaf Herbicide, 1 Gallon #adTRIMEC #ad
- Ideal for use on golf courses, residential lawns and commercial property. Trimec classic controls dandelion, clover, plantain, and many other listed weeds.
2. PBI / Gordon #ad
Trimec Classic Herbicide 1 Gal Post Emergent For All Major Broadleaf Weeds #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- This product is also effective and great to use for hard to kill weeds, with no repeat application required. The gordons trimec classic broadleaf herbicide is an effective professional post-emergence herbicide for broadleaf weed control.
The trimec classic broadleaf herbicide's active ingredients have a synergistic action which makes it an economical product to use and treat more acres better than any other 3 way product. It has a low odor formulation that helps in making this herbicide as low profile as possible.
Active ingredient 2, 4-d, dimethylamine salt 25. 93%, dicamba, mcpp-p, dimethylamine salt 2.76%, dma salt 6. 93%. Target pests black medic, spurge, ragweed, sunflower, Bull Thistle, Chickweed, plantain, Ground Ivy, Wild garlic, henbit, clover, Dandelion, Poison Ivy, Wild onion and others.
With its proven performance on the field, the Trimec Classic is the preferred option in controlling broadleaf weeds in turf such as dandelion, plantain and others without damaging or harming other turf grass species. For use in ornamental lawns and Turfgrass: Golf Courses, Hospitals, Museums, Nursing Homes, Schools and others.
3. PBI GORDON #ad
2.5 Gallons, Trimec Classic Broadleaf Herbicide #adPBI GORDON #ad
- Great for both cool and warm season use. Effective post-emergent control at a wide range of temperatures. Helps keep lawns healthy and weed-free for months. Very low-odor formula is easier to use. Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides.
4. GORDON'S #ad
792000, GORDON'S Trimec Lawn Weed Killer, 1 Gallon #adGORDON'S #ad
- Northern vs. Concentrated formulation. Southern lawns. Kills 230+ listed broadleaf weeds without harming most lawn grasses when used as directed. Ft. One gallon covers 32000 to 64000 sq. 3-way herbicide blend.
5. PBI / Gordon #ad
One gallon, PBI/GORDON Trimec Lawn Weed Killer #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- Available In one gallon. For use on cool-Season Grasses. Kills hard-to-Control Lawn Weeds. No assembly Required.
|Brand||PBI / Gordon #ad|
6. GORDON'S #ad
GORDON'S Trimec Crabgrass Plus Lawn Weed Killer Concentrate, 761140, 1 Pint #adGORDON'S #ad
- Also controls 200+ common broadleaf weeds as listed, such as dandelions and plantain. Controls emerged grassy weeds such as crabgrass, foxtail, and signalgrass. 3-way herbicide blend.
7. Trimec #ad
Trimec Southern Broadleaf Herbicide Quart #adTrimec #ad
- High degree of tolerance in sensitive warm-season turfgrasses. Best amine Trimec complex for clover and chickweed. Wide spectrum broadleaf weed control. Economical clover control option - North or South.
8. PBI Gordon #ad
PBI GORDON SpeedZone Lawn Weed Killer Boadleaf Herbicide 2.5 Gal. #adPBI Gordon #ad
- Visible activity in hours. Effective, fast-acting cool-weather product. Outstanding broadleaf weed control for turf. Fast weed control.
9. FMC #ad
Blindside Herbicide WDG FMC Selective Herbicides 8 OZ bottle #adFMC #ad
- For use in turf including residential, and other non-crop Sites Cool-Season grass: Kentucky Bluegrass, Commercial and Institutional Lawns, tall fescue warm-season grass: bermuda grass and hybrids, Commercial Sod Farms, St. Over 70 broadleaf weeds and sedges: Barnyardgrass, Clover, Chickweed, Black medic, Crabgrass large.
Sulfentrazone - 60% Metsulfuron-methyl - 6%. Augustine grass, centipede grass, Golf Courses Fairways and Roughs, Athletic Fields, Zoysia grass. Convenient tip and measure package with a dosing chamber that accurately dispenses enough product.