As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Attracts Honey Bees, Butterfly, Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Fragrant Lobularia maritima #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY. It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed.
2. Utopia Seeds #ad
Beautiful Ground Cover, Approximately 8,000 Seeds, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates.
When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Can handle moderate foot traffic. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
3. Bonnie Plants #ad
Bonnie Plants Lemon Thyme Live Herb Plants, 4 Pack, Perennial In Zones 7 to 9, Full Sun to Part Shade #adBonnie Plants #ad
- Plant during spring & fall. Plant in full sun to partial shade for the best yields. Culinary use: To give dishes a lemon flavor. Garden use: herb garden, flower border, container, seasonal ground cover. Tiny, aromatic and flavorful lemon-scented leaves.
|Brand||Bonnie Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Pachysandra terminalis Japanese Spurge Perennial, Leathery Green Leaves with White Flowers, 4" Pot #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Treadwell Plants you can walk on. Leathery green veined and slightly toothed oval leaves grow alternately on 8-12” stems.
Hardy in usda Zones 4-9. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, AZ, OR, MT, CO, ID, NV, cA, UT, WA AND HI.
Small white flowers appear in early spring. Suitable as a lawn substitute planted under a tree canopy. This evergreen ground cover will spread in most soil types, more rapidly in organically rich soil. Part shade, Shade. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant 6” apart.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10, Moss Verbena, 3300 Seeds, Ground Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Takes moderately conditions. 8-12 tall. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-10 . Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm. Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Full sun.
6. RETS #ad
Natural Growth for Home Garden 200 PC/Bag: 12, Rainbow Creeping Thyme Planted Blue Rock Cress Plants, Perennial Ground Cover Flower #adRETS #ad
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. We are selling seeds only not plants.
Rainbow creeping thyme planted blue rock cress plants - Perennial ground cover flower, natural growth for Home Garden 200 PC / bag: 12. Package contains 1 set of seeds. High germination Rate Seeds.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, ground cover, pasture mixtures, food plots, green manure crop, and many other uses.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
8. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
100 Seeds Erigeron Karvinskianus, Perennial Ground Cover for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Transplant seedlings when temperature are warmed up. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Use sterile starter mix and sow the flower seeds onto the mix.
Sow directly and do not cover seed as it needs light to germinate. Establishing easily from flower seeds. Erigeron is excellent cascading down banks or rock walls, in containers, or as edging.
Indoor sowing: sow erigeron flower seeds indoors 4 - 6 weeks before last frost. Erigeron is considered to make a good ground cover plant as it spreads rapidly and only reaches 8 inches tall by 24 inches wide.
It produces a profusion of small daisy-like white flowers that turn pink and lilac in color as they age. Do not cover the seeds because they do need light for germination. 100 tiny seeds: also known as santa barbara daisy and mexican Daisy, this is a versatile perennial that performs well in low and high deserts.