As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 100 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable #adHEATIT #ad
- Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, known as ice dams, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts.
Then unplug the cable. Designed to prevent ice build up, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Both csa and etl approved. Plug cable in, you should feel slightly warm to the touch.
Pre-assembled, no maintenance required. More safe and more healthy. Easy instruction manual, ready to install, clips and spacers are included. 6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled.
Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC high-low temperature as out jacket. Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the heat cable completely so it does not touch, and in approximately 5 minutes, cross over or overlap on itself. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex. Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes.
2. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat ADKS-1200 240' 1200 Watts 120 V Roof/Gutter Deicer Cable #adEasy Heat #ad
- Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof. One year limited. Approved for metal and plastic gutters. Complete with clips and spacers. Easy heat electric Roof De-Icing Cable.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
3. Grip Clip #ad
Grip Clip Roof Clips for Installing Heat Tape, Prevents Ice Dam Damage to Roof and Gutters, Simple Nail Free Cable Clips .325 25 Pack #adGrip Clip #ad
- Strong: grip clips do not loosen and can hold over 40 pounds per clip for a secure long lasting solution. No tools: no tools needed and can be installed in cold weather. Fast: clips install in 3 seconds and can be removed quickly with damaging the roof.
Installation: install heat cable roofs without creating holes or voiding roofing warranties. Universal: compatible with all manufacturers of ice dam prevention heat cable and most pitched roofing systems - asphalt, composite, synthetic, wood, etc.
4. 9milelake #ad
9milelake Heat Roof Gutter De-Icing Ice Snow Melter Cable Tape Kit: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃ 60FT #ad9milelake #ad
- Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts. Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths.
Easy to install; no maintenance required: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃. Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof. Includes packages of clips.
5. Radiant Solutions Company #ad
Radiant Solutions Company Heat Cable Roof Clips 50 Pack for Securing Ice Dam Heat Tape and Heat Cable to Roofs #adRadiant Solutions Company #ad
- 10 year warranty: Longest warranty in the heat cable industry. Design: comes in either raw aluminum or anodized black aluminum. Uses: used to secure all major brands of heat cable and heat tape.
Instructions: Comes with detailed instructions to aid in simple installation. Fast: nail, screw or glue clips to roof, place cable and you are done.
6. Wrap-On #ad
14251, Wrap-On Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable, 250' Black Electric Heating Cord with 3 Prong Plug & 120 Volt Operation #adWrap-On #ad
- Made in USA. Requires weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch. Can be applied on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts.
Roof and gutter cables operate at 120 volt, 5 watts per foot. Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions.
|Manufacturer||PIRIT Heated Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
7. VineHeat #ad
VineHeat 140 Ft De-Icing Cable for Roofs, Gutters and Downspouts: 120 V #adVineHeat #ad
- Safe – vineheat electric de-icing systems efficiently prevent excess snow and ice build-up on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. No need to climb on a ladder or the roof to clear snow and ice from the roof.
Economical – excess snow and ice can create leaks in roofs and exterior walls, resulting in costly repairs, inside and out. A small investment in our heating wires can mean long-term savings.
The lighted plug indicates when the cable is powered. Effective - roof de-icing systems melt snow and ice along the edges of the roof and in gutters, and downspouts making a continuous path for water to safely drain away from the home.
Durable - the waterproof cable is made of twin-core conductors within in XLPE cross-linking polyethylene wrapped with tinned copper wire braid, and protected with waterproof PVC with a UV inhibitor. Maintenance free – the cables' rugged construction makes them strong to stand up to extreme temperatures, water, and sun.
8. Easy Heat #ad
Brown/A, 120-Foot, Easy Heat ADKS-600 120' Roof Cable #adEasy Heat #ad
- Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts. Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof.
Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths. Easy to install; no maintenance required. Includes 6 clips and 2 mounting screws.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
9. RHS Valley Heater #ad
RHS Snow Melting System, Color Black, Roof and Valley Heater, Ice and Snow Melting Mats, 8 ft. mat Melts 2" inches of Snow per Hour, 8' ft. x 13" in., Sizes 8' feet x 13" inches, Buy Factory Direct #adRHS Valley Heater #ad
- Our roof systems are offered for all types of applications, remodeling, including new construction, and existing roofs. No more climbing on a ladder to shovel your roof, rhs valley heaters go right over the problem areas on the valley, 6. 5" inches to one side and 6. 5" inches to the other side to completely melt the snow from the valley, just attach the grommet screws at the labeled locations to secure in place and relax, and watch RHS Valley Heaters get the job done.
The valley heaters provides 40 watts per foot at 120 volt. Installing rhs valley heater systems can increase the life of your roof in addition it will enhance the value of your home or commercial property.
Easy installation, valley heaters are 8 feet length can be made in 10', 15', and any other size up to 50' ft. For custom orders roofing grommet screws included with the system are 100% waterproof and easy to insert on the valley heaters.
Rhs valley heater roof snow and ice elimination systems are good looking and cost effective. Rhs valley heater system provides with the most proficient, highly scalable and eco-friendly snow melting solution. They ensure that the house owner will not have the frustration, property damage, and costs associated with water damage caused by the inability of roofs to drain water during winter months. Rhs valley heaters have a complete waterproof system which serves for the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosives may be of concern.