As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
1, Bonide 037321002147 All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready to Use #adBonide #ad
- Package weight: 1. 089 kilograms. Power source type: Dual Fuel. Item weight: 2 pounds. Bonide products inc p-all seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready To Use 1 Quart.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
2. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, avocados, blackberries, almonds, Apples, Peaches, citrus, figs, Potatoes, pecans, pineapple and more.
Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
However, leafhoppers, scales, trips, spider mites, it does control eggs of all insects. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, whiteflies, leaf miners, mealybugs and many more. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer.
3. Bonide #ad
Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil #adBonide #ad
- Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases. Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, aphids, scale insects, mites, and certain species of moth.
Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.
Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, roses, peppers, cherries, shrubs, ornamentals, asparagus, corn, peaches, and other crops listed on the label. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil, 32 fl. OZ, Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Model number: 214. Country of Origin: United States. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready to Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, ornamentals, shrubs, roses and vegetables. Controls many insects.
|Manufacturer||BONIDEPRODUCTS INC #ad|
6. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
32-Ounce, Summit 114-12 Year-Round Spray Oil for Garden Insects Concentrate #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Prevents and cures powdery mildew. Adds a shiny luster to your plants' leaves. Protects garden plants, fruit trees and ornamentals in and around the home up to the day of harvest.
Kills and repels a multitude of insects on a wide variety of plants without synthetic toxins. Controls aphids, spider mites, fungus gnats, scale, white fly and many other common plant pests.
7. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Ready to Spray Insecticide 32 oz., Bonide BND213 #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect pears, corn, roses, peppers, ornamentals, asparagus, shrubs, cherries, peaches, and other crops listed on the label. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, greasy spot, rust, and other listed diseases. Can be used at the dormant stage, green tip stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mites, scale insects, mealybugs, aphids, and certain species of moth.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|
8. Safer Brand #ad
1 Pack, Safer 5192-6 Brand 16 oz Horticultural & Dormant Spray Oil Concentrate, Green #adSafer Brand #ad
- Kills insects, diseases and mites year round. Controls all life stages, including eggs, of the insects listed on this label. Makes up to 32 gallons of solution spray per 16 ounce concentrate.
Omri listed and compliant For Use in Organic Gardening. For use on 131 crops, 94 plant pests, and 20 plant diseases Consult label for individual use instructions.
9. Bonide #ad
Insect Pesticide for Organic Gardening 32 oz., 2 Pack, Bonide BND022, Ready to Use Neem Oil #adBonide #ad
- This product is a three-in-one fungicide, flies, miticide, and insecticide. Organic gardening - derived from the neem seed, herbs, fruits, vegetables, indoor houseplants, our product is great for use on roses, flowers, trees and shrubs.
Dormant spray - in addition to being useful for ridding your garden of insects and other pests, this Neem oil makes a great dormant spray to help protect your plants throughout all seasons.
Multi-purpose bug killer - bonide neem oil is a perfect pest control solution for any garden dealing with mites, mildew, and more. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives.
It's approved for organic gardening and is safe for use around people and pets. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy and can even be used up to the day of harvest. Kills all stages of insects - bonide's 3-in-1 Neem Oil is great because it kills the egg, larvae, and adult stages of insects while also preventing the fungal attack of plant tissues.