As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's Organics #ad
6 lb, Jobe's Organics Garden Lime Soil Amendment #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Most plants grow well in a ph between 6 and 7, with 6. 5-6. 8 being ideal; Below 6. 0 many nutrients cannot be absorbed. Adding garden lime will increase the pH and make those nutrients available again; Test soil pH before applying.
Easy pour 6 pound bag; apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a year to maintain desired soil pH. Helps plants like hydrangeas turn pink; Creates a healthier, better-producing plant. Organic granular for increasing soils alkalinity, pH; Low pH can cause poor fertilizer response and soil structure.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
2. Burpee #ad
8 oz 2 Pack, Burpee Organic Granular Garden Lime #adBurpee #ad
- Garden lime is all natural for Organic gardens and is great for all vegetables. Add garden lime to the soil immediately prior to planting. Organic garden lime is an excellent source of calcium made from the finest grade of dolomitic limestone available.
Fine pelleted lime spreads easily and dissolves slowly over the season for continued availability to your growing plants. One packet of garden lime can treat 14 to 16 individual plantings.
3. Hoffman #ad
8 Pounds, Hoffman 15208 Pelletized Garden Lime #adHoffman #ad
- Makes key nutrients more available to plant roots. Pelletized garden lime. Reduces soil acidity to sweeten soil. Can be blended with perlite and vermiculite when custom soilless potting mix is desired. This product weighs 10 pounds.
4. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Pure Dolomitic/Calcitic Garden Lime 5 Pounds, Dolomite Lime #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Dolomite lime stabilizes and raises the ph level of your soil! Dolomite lime prevents and cures Blossom End Rot in tomatoes and Peppers! Dolomitic / calcitic Lime precious calcium and magnesium to depleted soils.
Ultra pulverized and micronized for fast acting results! Perfect for Earthboxes and other container gardens! .
5. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Prilled Dolomite Lime, 5lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Natural limestone is ground into an ultra-fine powder and then formed into uniform mini granules prills for easy spreading and rapid reaction time.
Down to earth dolomite lime is a five pound box of all natural mineral fertilizer and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Magnesium is the element that causes plants to be able to convert light into energy. Supplies essential nutrients calcium and magnesium, and sweetens your soil raises the pH to improve plant growth and maximize fertilizer performance. Registered organic Input Material CDFA.
6. Espoma #ad
Espoma LL30 Organic Lightning Lime Fertilizer, 30 lb #adEspoma #ad
- All natural fast acting Lime Approved For Organic Gardening. No assembly Required. 5 times the coverage Of Regular Pelletized Limestone. Dust free formula adjusts Ph Fast Just 6-8 Weeks.
7. First Saturday Lime #ad
First Saturday Lime 20lb #adFirst Saturday Lime #ad
- 100% money back, fleas, wood-boring insects, ants, garden pests, biting bugs, satisfaction guarantee! Repels ticks, gnats, and more. Www. Firstsaturdaylime.
Com safe when used as directed for Children, Pets and Organic Farming. Pour around the base of your home once a month for easy, safe, effective insect control. Removes and prevents algae from ponds and birdbaths.
Monthly eco-friendly Insect Barrier - The healthy alternative to pesticides. Preferred by customers who want a non-silica based solution. Apply in animal bedding as a repellent for mites, lice and odor causing bacteria. Same day priority mail shipping on orders place before 2pm CST Mon-Sat. As seen on shark tank, april 10th 2020 on abc.
8. ENCAP #ad
400-Square Feet, 2.5 Pounds, Encap 10612-6 Fast Acting Lime Pouch #adENCAP #ad
- Helps repair the affects of animal urine spots. Fast acting lime pouch. This product contains approximately 2. 5 pounds. The small, uniform granule size goes to work quickly and provides more consistent coverage. Easy to apply with any standard spreader or right from the pouch.
9. Bonide #ad
Bonide Chemical 979 97980 Hydrated Lime for Soil, 10 lb #adBonide #ad
- Easy to apply - for gardens, work in hydrated lime around each plant & water normally. Versatile formula - hydrated Lime is designed for use on lawns, gardens, & potted plants.
Adjusting the soil to the proper pH helps plants to grow & strengthen by making it easier for plant roots to take up nutrients in the soil. Improves soil structure - hydrated Lime helps neutralize soil acidity and "sweetens" the soil.
Multiple uses - this product arrives in a convenient 10 pound bag and is a great option to have for multiple applications. Raises soil ph - hydrated lime quickly raises soil pH. Do not mix with fertilizer before use. For potted plants, mix one tablespoon of Hydrated Lime in one gallon of water & apply as you would normally water.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|