As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Ohio Grown Night Blooming Jasmine Plant, Cestrum nocturnum #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Cestrum nocturnum. One of the most fragrant flowers in the world. Grow indoors or out. Hardy in zones 9-11. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel.
The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Homegrown by hirt's gardens in ohio means hardier plants.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Part Number||Hirt Cestrum nocturnum 1|
2. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
Night Blooming Cestrum nocturnum Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425786221 Non-GMO,Organic,USA-Grower,1043 Package of 7 Seeds, 1043-Jasmine #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- This sprawling shrub has glossy, simple leaves 4-8 in 10-20 cm long. May also be grown in containers for an exotic effect. Night blooming jasmine blooms periodically throughout warm weather. Br>. The long vinelike stems can form a mound up to 12 ft 3.
6 m across, smooth, but it seldom gets more than a 5 ft across in cultivation. Br>. Little greenish white tubular flowers rise from above the leaves all along the stem, followed by shiny white, fleshy berries. The intensely fragrant blossoms open in the evening producing a cloud of perfume that can overwhelm the senses in high concentrations.
The perfume industry selected the scent of Night Blooming Jasmine as the most sensuous fragrance in the world. Standing near the blooming plant can be quite a heady experience.
Br>. Br>. Poet thomas moore described the intoxicating fragrance of night blooming jasmine as a delicious secret because of its unusual bloom habits. These provide great fragrant around a deck or patio or plant them along a property line to create a temporary hedge. On a warm summer night you can smell this plant 4 houses away. An old fashioned scent of new Orleans, when in bloom fills the night air with wonderfully sweet smelling fragrance that's hard to describe.
3. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1343 -Night Blooming Yellow Jasmine 7 SeedsVery Rare UPC0764425790259 ROBSRAREANDGIANTSEEDS #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Easy to grow seeds. A cross between Cestrum diurnum and Cestrum nocturum. Super rare " queen of the night " of the South. Night blooming yellow jasmine,. Heirloom. Clusters of tubular orange flowers from Spring till frost producing the sweet scent of orange blossoms in the evening.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
White Moonflower Vine Seeds, Climbing Vine Up to 15' #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- White moonflower seeds - up to 15' Climbing Vine for Zones 8-11 or Annual Elsewhere. Score and soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep. They have a beautiful heart shaped leaves and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Wonderful spring flowering Vine - Blooms at Night with Wonderful Fragrance. 20+ large Seeds. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Approx. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Holy Basil / Tulsi Herb Ocimum sanctum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested Ocimum sanctum seeds, displaying their scented leaves and flowers through the summer months.
All holy basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Holy basil plants will mature to a height of roughly 18 to 20 inches tall, and can spread roughly 8 to 12 inches wide.
If left outside with harsh frosts, the plants will then wilt and die. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The leaves are anise scented and can be used in tea, or as a potpourri.
The leaves can be harvested and allowed to regrow. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Holy basil is categorized as an annual flowering herb. Quality holy basil seeds packaged by seed needs. Often referred to as "Tulsi. ". Holy basil is known to be a sacred herb to the Hindu people.
6. WYBAM #ad
50pcs/Bag Rare Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds White Jasmine Seeds Fragrant Plant Arabian Jasmine Seed Bonsai Plant Home Garden #adWYBAM #ad
- Type:blooming plants, Classification:Novel Plant, Style:Annual. Location:courtyard, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate.
Flowerpot:excluded, Function:Beautifying Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Variety:jasmine, product Type:Flower seeds, Use:Outdoor Plants. Applicable Constellation:Virgo.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
3 oz. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones.
8. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Cestrum Nocturum Fresh Potted Plant Comes in 3 1/2" Tall Plant, SeedsBulbsPlants&More Night Blooming Jasmine #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Can be grown anywhere in pots. Dark green Foilage. Fragrant Flowers with Lovely Fragrance. Perennial outside in zones 9-11.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
Confederate Jasmine, 6 Pack, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on.
The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers.
If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. 9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil.