As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
Diseases & Mites Conc 1pt,White Bottle, Monterey LG 6184 Fruit Tree Plus for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissue. It controls many insects such as aphids, scales, fungus gnats, mealybugs, caterpillars, ants, whiteflies, stink bugs, mites and many others. Monterey fruit tree plus for control of insects, diseases & Mites Conc 1pt Fruit Tree Spray Plus is a combination of 70% Neem Oil and natural pyrethrins that provide knock down and residual insect control.
It is considered to be an insecticide, miticide and fungicide and it also controls the larval, egg and adult stage of their lifecycle.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mealybugs, mites, scale insects, and certain species of moth. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, green tip stage, and diseases.
Foliage protector - used to protect pears, ornamentals, asparagus, peaches, roses, peppers, shrubs, corn, cherries, and other crops listed on the label. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
3. Organic Laboratories #ad
Organic Laboratories 100-021 Lab QT Organocide 3-in-1 Garden Spray #adOrganic Laboratories #ad
- Poses no risk to the environment, EPA exempt. Organocide is a nature-safe organic insecticide and fungicide effective on a wide variety of insects, mites etc. Safe: replaces many "hard" pesticides, no re-entry time, can even spray at harvest time or indoors.
4. The AMES Companies,Inc #ad
The AMES Companies,Inc 037321002185 Bonide 218 Concentrate Citrus Spray, LAWNGARD, 32 Fl Oz #adThe AMES Companies,Inc #ad
- Economical option - one pint of orchard spray makes up to 6. 4 gallons of finished spray. Foliage protector - used to protect apples, peppers, lemon, peas, broccoli, limes, roses, cabbage, pecans, carrots, lawns, flowering plants and shrubs, oranges, onions, avocados, and many more plants.
It can be used up to the day before harvest. Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results.
Carefully read and use according to label directions. Disease prevention - orchard spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, leaf spots, blight, rust, brown rot, and more.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on beetles, scale, mealybugs, thrips, fruit flies, spider mites, leafhoppers, caterpillars, and other pests. Our pesticide delivers fast results. Easy to apply - product mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
5. Bonide #ad
Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND205 #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Foliage protector - used to guard apples, grapes, ornamental evergreens, cherries, strawberries, peaches, roses, and flowers. Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, aphids plus more.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, aphicide, scalicide, miticide, and a spreader sticker.
Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, coryneum blight, brown rot, flea beetles, mites, downy mildew, and many more. Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
6. Ortho #ad
16-Ounce, Ortho Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Controls insects, diseases and mites. Can be used up to day of harvest. Controls aphids, including eggs, mealybugs, scale, whiteflies, mites, beetles and other listed insects.
Kills insect stages, larvae and adult. For use on fruit and nut trees and ornamentals. Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues.
7. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag 029030 Liquid 32oz Copper Fungicide #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi. New formulation works well with hose end sprayers. Labeled for control of moss and algae. Power source type: Manual.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
8. Monterey #ad
16-Ounce, Monterey Lawn and Garden LG6186 Fruit Tree Spray Plus #adMonterey #ad
- Broad spectrum insecticide, fungicide and miticide. For control of insects, diseases and mites. For outdoor residential use only. Fruit tree spray plus protects: vegetables, nuts, herbs, fruits, flowers, spices, roses, turf grass and shrubs around the home. Can be used up to the day of harvest.
9. Flagline #ad
16-Ounce, Voluntary Purchasing Group Fertilome 10131 Fruit Tree Spray With Neem #adFlagline #ad
- Use indoors or out can be used on fruits, houseplants, nuts, roses, flowers, vegetables, herbs, spices, shrubs and turfgrass. Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues. Multi-purpose Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide. Kills eggs, larval and adult insects.