As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, ph neutral, odorless, Non-Flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
2. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Better drainage and aeration for soil.
Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Perlite. 8 quart. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
4. Hoffman #ad
18 Quarts, Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite #adHoffman #ad
- Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Lightweight soil conditioner, reduces caking, loosens clay soil, improves drainage and aeration. Horticultural perlite.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.
Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Grow Media, Cz Garden 10 Quarts Coarse Horticultural Grade, Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Orchids • Hydroponics, Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed. Perlite - coarse grades - pH Neutral, sterile for ORGANIC gardening.
10 quarts all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity.
7. Viagrow #ad
White, Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack #adViagrow #ad
- The result is a great, heated, soilless media. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, sterile, odorless, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.
Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, it is perfect for seed germination, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, and cutting propagation.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Sustainable, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, inorganic, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. All viagrow perlite is mined, and packaged in the U. S. A.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, 4qt, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor. A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, won't compact, lasts longers, soilless, and generates strong roots.
Blended with container gardening in mind. Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, foreign objects, free of dust, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet. Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth.
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
4 cu. ft., Mother Earth Perlite #3 #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.