As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston 3399 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making.
Germination rate about 80% or better. The "boston pickling cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites. Harvest in about 70 days.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture and control weeds. Cucumis sativus; growing: moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist.
Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, perfect for pickling. Usda zones: 3, 7, 11, 4, 5, 10, 9, 6, 12; sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, 8, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2" deep in the pot.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. The dark green, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, and are ready in just 55-60 days. Produces crisp & delicious results. Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Pick early for gherkins. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
In the “how to” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 1g per packet. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, 3 Grams, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 3 inch fruits have black spines. If it doesn't say ship and sold by hometown seeds we can't guarantee quality, check us out at hometownseeds. Com ***. Very high yields. 1 package = 3 grams, approximately 120 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds. Smooth & bright-green.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Pick-A-Bushel Pickling Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 24". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Yields 3-6" fruit. Plant height is 10". No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Good disease resistance and Best harvested when 3-6" long. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 30 seeds. 2014 all america selections regional award winner! a semi-bush variety that yields 10-20 White spined pickles per plant. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 50 days.
|Model||Pick a Bushel Hybrid|
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
100+ Cucumber Seeds- Boston Pickling Heirloom #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. 90% germination. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2019 for the 2020 season.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Bush Pickle Cucumber Cucumis sativus Twin Pack of 90 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Ready for harvest in about 50 to 55 days. Hybrid cucumber. Quality pickling Cucumber seeds packaged by "Seed Needs". Produces cucumbers that are about 4 to 5 inches long. Easy planting instructions along with a colorful picture printed on each "Seed Needs" packet! Not a gmo based PRODUCT.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Spacemaster Cucumber Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- This plant is extremely productive! Widely adapted this plant has some disease resistance. Spacemaster cucumbers are great for eating fresh or pickling them! a very compact bush variety that's perfect for containers or hanging baskets.
Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 8, 12 latin name: cucumis sativus type: Hybrid, 4, 6, 9, 11, 5, 10, Warm Season Direct Sow Height: 12 Inches. Use the fruit for pickling when small, and slicing as they get bigger. The 18-inch high plants produce 7 to 8 inch long fruits, and are resistant to cucumber mosaic virus. Produces high yields, even in high heat! .
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling National SL2450 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. National cucumbers have a slightly tapered shape to fit in a pickle jar. Short, thick cukes with blunt ends are perfect for pickles and delicious in salads.
Harvest in about 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.