As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. queenfoot #ad
Purslane Seeds 10g Leafy Greens Purslane Red Gruner Portulaca oleracea Open Pollinated Seeds #adqueenfoot #ad
- Purslane portulaca oleracea is a common annual plant that thrives in warm, dry climates. Grow and harvest purslane in your garden by choosing a suitable planting area and scattering seeds. This not only includes meadows and forested regions, but this edible green also joyfully finds its home in sidewalk cracks, rocky gravel roads as well as backyard gardens.
Wild purslane plant is a sprawling succulent that can be found growing wild in just about any location that has a 2 month growing season.
Spring is the best time to plant purslane from seed. Get your trowel or hands, and fill up those sections with plenty of seed starting soil. Cover the container and your seeds are ready to start growing! Purslane portulaca oleracea is a weed with many benefits.
Researchers say that the common purslane has succulent foliage and yellow blossoms when it flowers. You can sow seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inches deep directly in the garden. Hunt for purslane in sunny locations with loose, well-drained soil. Place a few seeds on top and press them gently into the soil. Other names for purslane plant include verdolaga, pursley, or red root. Add some water to the soil and seeds. Purslane is a resilient plant that can crop up in many locations.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Purslane Goldberg Golden SAL3886 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Succulent golden green leaves with orange stems. Flavor is crisp and mild. Harvest in about 60 days. Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds.
3. thegardeningworld #ad
4000 Green Purslane Seeds Healthy Herb Portulaca Oleracea Duckweed #adthegardeningworld #ad
- Remove cover after germination. Planting instructions: Plant seeds ¼" deep. Soil facts: plant can tolerate poor soil. Germination: surface sow and keep moist, tamp the soil. Germination: 12-21 days at 75°F.
Cover to keep light out. Also known as Duckweed, little hogweed, pursley. Use general purpose fertilizer when preparing soil. We are the real "the gardening World" - Ships in 1-2 Business days. Sunlight: partial Shade / Full Sun.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Purslane Plant Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Purslane is a succulent, sprawling, annual plant that you can see growing in lawns and meadows. Only reaching 6 - 10 inches tall, this portulaca will grow a yellow flower. The leaves and stems are great raw in salads. Sow 25 purlane seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden.
You can steam them or add them to soups, stews, and other vegetable dishes. Purslane is an edible herb grown as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Plants will re-grow after cutting. It has an upright growth habit with juicy, succulent oval leaves and mild sweet-sour flavor.
5. S-pone #ad
500+ Golden Purslane Seeds Edible Portulaca Oleracea Sativa Non GMO Heirloom #adS-pone #ad
- Plant height: 6 - 12"; plant spacing: 12 - 24". These frost tender plants are grown also as an ornamental annual or ground cover. They can flower any time of the year depending on the amount of rainfall it receives.
500+ golden purslane seeds Edible Portulaca Oleracea Sativa Non GMO Heirloom. Golden purslane is a succulent plant that dates back to prehistoric times. The cut & come again leaves sit atop reddish stems, & Golden Purslane’s yellow flowers open for a few hours on sunny mornings.
Harvest: leaves 20 days / seeds july - aug; hardinESS ZONE: 8 – 10 Reseeding Annual. Its long oval shaped ½” – ¾” leaves are eaten as a vegetable, most commonly used in salads in the US. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost; BLOOM TIME: Year Round Typically June – July.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Purslane Red Gruner SAL7439 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Upright stems with a pretty red tone and large soft green fleshy leaves. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. The taste of the young spinach like leaves is wild and fresh. Harvest in about 25 days.
7. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Purslane Toucan Scarlet #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Scarlet. Height 3 - 4 inches. Sun loving. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10 .
8. Seeds Market #ad
Seeds Market Rare 500 mixed color Moss-rose Purslane seeds are more colors in a gorgeous color combination-1pack #adSeeds Market #ad
- Name: moss-pink Purslane Flower Seeds. Flowering plants. Use: outdoor plants. By seeds Market. Product Type: Bonsai.
9. SeedsUA #ad
1000 Seeds, Little Hogweed, Seeds Common Purslane Green Antitoxin Duckweed, Pursley Purify Body Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness zone: 5 -20 to -10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F. Species: portulaca oleracea; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 1000 seeds.