As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Non-Gmo, Easy to Grow, Key Ingredient of Poultry Seasoning & Turkey Stuffing,Green, Perennial in Zones 5 To 8, Bonnie Plants Garden Sage Live Herb Plants, 4 Pack #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant during spring. Velvety, gray-green foliage, textured, pretty blue blooms. Garden use: containers, herb garden. Culinary use: key ingredient in poultry seasoning & turkey stuffing. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Texas Sage Live Plant, Lavender Purple Flowers, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This pet safe evergreen easy care 10" potted plant measures 12-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; Zones 8 to 12. This silvery leafed plant blooms copiously every 4 weeks from spring to fall and they are great containers for the home, porch, deck, office, or patio.
Texas sage produces beautiful flowers and is a low maintenance cold, heat, and drought tolerant shrub that makes a great indoor or outdoor houseplant.
Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. In the landscape they screen and hedge, are deer resistant, cold to 10 degrees, high heat, handle poor soil, and grow to 6' tall and wide and flower.
3. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Great for Cooking & Grilling, Breads, Vinegars & Oils, Perennial In Zones 8 to 10, Italian & Mediterranean Dishes, Bonnie Plants Rosemary Live Edible Aromatic Herb Plant #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant during spring & fall. Plant in full sun for the best yields. Culinary use: italian & Mediterranean dishes, vinegars & oils, breads. Tiny, strongly aromatic & flavorful leaves, blue blooms. Garden use: herb garden, containers, flower border, low clipped hedge.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sage Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Sage Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Garden Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Always have savory sage on hand - fresh sage is an essential ingredient for meat dishes like salmon, chicken, turkey, sausage, soups, Sage pesto, and steak.
It also gives a fresh savory flavor to butternut squash, bean dishes, and cornbread dressing. Fresh sage has a rich savory taste and smell that will make your food taste gourmet. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
There is actually enough seed to do both. Beautiful -- large color seed packet of the popular culinary herb sage Salvia officinalis; This hardy shrub-like perennial is a staple for a classic herb garden.
Beautiful pink and white flowers in early spring. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. There are many culinary uses for the flavorful dusty green leaves. In the “how to” section of our website.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, White Sage Seed to Plant, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 400mg per packet. Traditional herb -- traditional native American incense herb from California. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Bushy plant produces strongly aromatic silvery leaves and blue flowering spikes. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.
In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful -- full color packet of white Sage Salvia apiana herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gardener. Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Attracts pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
6. Back to the Roots #ad
Mint, Back to the Roots New Kitchen Garden Complete Herb Kit Variety Pack of Basil, and Cilantro Seeds #adBack to the Roots #ad
- Everything included to grow: each kitchen herb garden comes with organic plant-based soil, & access to a free online STEM curriculum for kids. Go ahead and treat yourself or a loved one today! made in the usa & 100% to grow: all back to the roots indoor gardening kits are backed by our 100% to Grow promise – if your kit doesn't grow as described, we'll replace it or provide a refund.
We’re a small team based in Oakland, CA that’s committed to helping you grow. With the new back to the roots kitchen herb garden, cilantro, you’ll be able to grow organic basil, and mint right out of the can, year ‘round — no transplanting needed!.
Experience the magic of growing your own food: what began as curiosity for urban farming has turned into a passion to reconnect families to food through our indoor gardening kits. All you have to do is add sun & water. Join us on our mission to help everyone experience the magic of growing their own food! No chemicals, moisture-balancing biochar, no transplanting, organic seeds, and no messy drainage holes.
The easiest way to start a windowsill garden: growing your own fresh herbs at home has never been easier. It comes ready to gift in beautiful packaging & will be sure to be THE gift of the year. Great gift: the kitchen herb garden has been ranked among the year's top gardening Gifts, Teachers Gifts, and Unique Gifts. Grows year round: our cans are designed for indoor spaces, so you can have fresh herbs growing year 'round in any season - Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter!.
7. Window Garden #ad
Grow Your Own Food. Germinate Seeds on Your Windowsill Then Move to a Patio Planter or Vegetable Patch. Mini Greenhouse System Make’s it Foolproof, Easy and Fun., Window Garden, Sage Herb Kit #adWindow Garden #ad
- With a compact size of 10” x 4”, it’s small enough to place on your windowsill, providing easy access and close monitoring. Successful transplanting – includes fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Complete with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and easy-to-use components. Couldn’t be easier! great garden gift - it’s the perfect gift for anyone, boys, especially the beginner gardener.
Successful seed germination – includes a high quality and reusable mini greenhouse that creates a moist environment needed for reliable seed germination. Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** fascinating – sprouting seed on your windowsill then growing a spectacular Garden, it’s amazing to see the results! More gratifying than buying plants.
Give the power of plants to men, Birthdays, women, kids, girls, Christmas, Mother’s day or Housewarming.
Seeds, direct plant seed starters, detailed growing instructions and a mini greenhouse that fits on your windowsill. Short on space? try a Veg Ledge window shelf and grow it on your window sold separately. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Easy - complete with everything you need. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Better than a craft or a toy for kids, it’s a science experiment about the miracles of nature and the power of plants.
8. Plant Good Seed #ad
Heirloom, White Sage Salvia apiana Seeds ~100: Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- White sage is a perennial plant that grows well in climate hardiness Zone 9 and above. Commonly used for smudging/incense its leaves have a distinct aroma when burned.
Non-gmo, open-pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety. White sage salvia apiana; or bee sage is a perennial shrub native to the Southern West Coast of the United States. Know the source: the plant good Seed Company is located in Ojai, California, United States.
Best grown in Spring in Most Climates. 120 days of harvest, 3-4 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter. Can also be grown as an annual or over winter indoors. Save your own seeds! Perennial. Silvery-blue foliage. Each packet contains ~100 seeds 025 gram.
9. Jocadew #ad
Prairie Sage / White Sagebrush Seeds Native Wildflower Fragrant Smudging jocad 200+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Thin to 1. Sun - full / part. Sow - 4 seeds per, about 16"apart. Notes - will spread through root system. Germination - 7-10 days. Width - 1 1/2 ft. Prairie sage / white sagebrush Seeds Native Wildflower Fragrant Smudging jocad 200+ Seeds.
Height - 1 1/2 ft to 3 ft. Water - light / medium. Keep moist. Life cycle - perennial. Blooms- late summer through fall. Use scissors to cut out unwanted sprouts. Flowers - yellow. Planting time - spring, 1/16" deep, soil temp 65f+.