As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. theseedhouse #ad
Cherry Tree Seeds, Dwarf Sour Cherries, GMO FREE, DWARF VALENTINE, 10 Seeds #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Valentine miniature cherry tree is great for small gardens Grows only 4 - 6 feet tall and is great for small spaces or container gardening. Full sun. 10 seeds in package - cannot ship to following states in usa - florida, alabama, georgia, tennessee, and mississippi or any other state with a zip code beginning with a 3.
Planting instructions included with purchase. A heavy producer of dwarf sour cherries Bears fruit in mid to late July and is covered with attractive cherry blossoms in the spring. Height 4 - 6 feet.
2. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old, 4-5 Feet Tall, Lapins Cherry Tree #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Cherries. Usda hardiness Zone: 5-9. Flavor of fruit: Sweet Great for the South. Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 400 hours.
3. Gurneys #ad
Due to State regulations Can't Ship to CA, OR or WA, CO, Includes one Bare Root per Offer, Easy to Grow and maintane, Carmine Jewel Dwarf Bare Root Bush Cherry, ID, GURNEY'S #adGurneys #ad
- Ships as a bare root plant - due to state regulations we can't ship to CA, CO, ID, OR or WA. The best cherry for making dried fruit! Yields up to 15+ lbs.
Exceptionally cold hardy with few problems from pests and disease. By its 5th year. Of fruit by its 4th year and 20–30 lbs. Grows to only 6½ ft. Making it easier to maintain than typical cherries.
4. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Brussel's Bonsai Live Dwarf Cherry Outdoor Bonsai Tree-3 Years Old 8" to 12" Tall with Decorative Container, Small #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Contents: bonsai, soil, decorative container assorted styles & colors, Care instructions. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, desktop, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, window plant or outdoor décor.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. Age/size/care: your small 3 year old bonsai will arrive between 8" To 12" Tall in a 6" Container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images.
Species: the dwarf cherry is a widely available and ever popular tree much loved as a bonsai for its extremely small leaves. The flowers of the dwarf Cherry are white, growing in clusters at the tips of its woody shoots in early summer.
5. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall, BING CHERRY TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Pollinate with: Black Tartarian, Rainier or Lapins. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-7. Estimated chilling requirements Below 45°: 800-900 hours. High quality cherry with uniform crops that are large, glossy, and deep red. Sweet cherry that is juicy and sweet making it perfect for fresh eating.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Barbados Cherry Plant, Acerola, 6" Pot, Indoors/Out, Malpighia punicfolia #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Mature fruits are juicy and soft with a pleasant tart flavor. Native to the West Indies. Also known as Acerola and Antilles Cherry. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Grow indoors or out.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Evans Bali Cherry Tree, Bob Wells Nursery, 2 Year Old 4-5 Ft Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- In the spring has beautiful white flowers. Large cherry that is one of the sweetest sour cherries. Excellent for jellies and jams. Usda hardiness zones 3-9. Self pollinating. Heavy producer.
8. Grimm's Gardens #ad
Montmorency Cherry Tree> Prunus cerasus 'Montmorency'> Landscape Ready 5 Gallon Container #adGrimm's Gardens #ad
- Mature width: 16 to 20 Feet. Usda planting zone: 4 to 7. Mature height: 16 to 18 Feet. We do not ship to california due to department of Ag restrictions on live plants. Light requirement: Full Sun.
9. SS0153 #ad
Organic Heirloom Tart Red Cherry Tree Early Richmond Type 30 Seeds #adSS0153 #ad
- Choose a place that you can weed regularly, and where they are safe from being mowed. In the fall, gather up your cherry seeds and pits that you have collected in your window.
They should be planted 1 inch deep and at least a foot apart. The standard early richmond cherry typically grows to a height of about 18' and a spread about 30' at maturity. Plant several of them, as some pits may not sprout.
The standard early richmond cherry typically grows to a height of about 18' and a spread about 30' at maturity. Mark the area where you planted the pits so that you know where to expect to see the cherry trees sprouting. Ships to: United States. Plant them outside in an area that you can keep an eye on regularly.