As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
5 lb. Bag, Sudangrass Seed Piper #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- 5 lbs. Provides erosion control, nitrogen, green manure, no till and weed suppression. High quality seed. No Filler. Sudan grass Seed, 5 Pound Bag. 85% germination rate. 100% seed. Covers 2, 500 square feet.
2. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Sterile Sorghum Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Quick establishment and high yielding. Very palatable. Great for summer grazing cattle or hay production. Seeding rate: 15- 25 lbs per acre. Commonly used for cover crops, haylage, silage, and grazing.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cover Crop Sudangrass Piper JQ9029 Green Non-GMO, Open Pollinated One Pound Package #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Grows in about 80-100 days. An excellent catch crop for excess nitrogen. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the Untited States of America. Produce large amounts of organic matter. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
Sudangrass Seed Piper, 1 lb. Bag #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- No Filler. Covers 500 square feet. Sudangrass Seed, 1 Pound Bag. 100% seed. 1 lb. 85% germination rate. Provides erosion control, nitrogen, green manure, no till and weed suppression. High quality seed.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated One Ounce Package, David's Garden Seeds Cover Crop Sudangrass Piper IH9033 Green Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Produce large amounts of organic matter. Grows in about 80-100 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the Untited States of America. An excellent catch crop for excess nitrogen. Germination rate about 80% or better.
6. Scotts #ad
Thrives in Heat & Drought, Full Sun and Light Shade, Seeds up to 2,000 sq. ft., Durable, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Zoysia Grass Seed and Mulch, Grows a Tough, Low-Maintenance Lawn, 5 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Thrives in heat, drought and partial shade. Zoysia grass seed & mulch is designed for full sun and light shade. Seeds up to 2, 000 sq. Extremely versatile seed mix that's 99. 9% weed free. Ft. Combines mulch and grass seed to grow a tough, durable, low-maintenance lawn.
7. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix, 7 lb., Light Shade, Fine Bladed Texture, Use in Full Sun, and Medium Drought Resistance, Seeds up to 4,660 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance.
Ft. Not available in LA. Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn. Seeds up to 4, 660 sq.
8. Scotts #ad
Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, 7.lb., Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Full Sun and Light Shade, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control #adScotts #ad
- Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance. Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth.
Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas. Ft. Seeds up to 2, 900 sq. 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease.
9. Scotts #ad
Covers 1,200 sq. ft., Fertilizer and Soil Improver for a Thicker, 12 lb., Combination Seed, Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade, Greener Lawn, 3-in-1 Solution for Thin Lawns #adScotts #ad
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver. Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf. Soil improver for enhanced root development. Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn.