As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Good eats -- on its own, asian stir fries, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck. Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck.
Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer Squash seeds. Under the “how To” section of our website. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, sweet breads and even pancakes. Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Minimum of 2g per packet.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Zucchini Squash Seed Collection for Planting, Black Beauty, Round Zucchinis and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash, Grey, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, sweet breads and even pancakes.
They also do well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Good eats -- on its own, middle eastern curry, asian stir fries, fresh zucchini squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
Great for patio -- these compact varieties are disease resistant and could be grown in containers on your deck. A minimum of 3 to 5 grams per packet depending on variety.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of black beauty, grey, round Zucchini and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash seeds; A wonderful selection of shapes and colors to brighten your garden inspired dishes. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 100 seeds. Plant spread is 36". Plant height is 24". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Yields 7-8" fruit. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days. Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Amberpic 8455 Yellow 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Delicious flavor and fine texture. Store and package well. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 45 days.
5. Instant Latch #ad
20 Crookneck Yellow Squash | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1" | Plant Spacing: 24" - 36". Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Name: crookneck Squash | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: 5" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 75 Days.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Super Profilic, This is a Mix!!! 50+ Zucchini and Squash Mix Seeds 12 Varieties Non-GMO Delicious Grown in USA. Rare #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. This is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing. Scroll down for detailed planting instruction! Plant spacing: 3 feet apart.
Included varieties: lungo bianco di sicilia, Zucchini Genovese, Green Tint Scallop Squash, Lunga Fiorentino, Alberello of Sarzana, Striato d'Italia, . Sow 1/2 inch deep. Black beauty squash, yellow scallop Squash, Round Zucchini, crookneck squash, Cocozelle, Dark Green Zucchini, Straightneck Squash. Zones 4-9.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Early Prolific Straightneck 1149 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Quality of the flesh is excellent. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 57 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Straight, lemon-yellow, slightly club-shaped fruits.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
Easy to Grow, Approximately 900 Seeds, UtopiaSeeds Parisian Carrot Seeds, Round Carrots #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Approximately 900 Parisian Carrot Seeds. These small, tender, round carrots are a favorite in France. Easy to grow, even in heavy soil. Plant in sun or partial shade.
9. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Crookneck Yellow Squash Seeds 60 Seeds Non-GMO Heirloom Early Summer Squash 90% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Cucurbita pepo - Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction.
They are best picked when they reach 6". As adopters of the safe seed pledge, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Crookneck yellow squash is a popular early summer squash variety that is great for the home vegetable garden or market because it holds and ships well! The bush-type plants produce warted light-yellow curve-necked squash with creamy-white flesh that has an excellent buttery flavor! Reaches maturity in 50 days.