As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sanco Industries #ad
Pure Midnight Black Mulch Dye Spray, MulchWorx Black Mulch Color Concentrate, 2,800 Sq. Ft. #adSanco Industries #ad
- Restores faded mulch & adds instant curb appeal with a pure midnight black color. Easy to use, simply mix 2-5 ounces of mulch color concentrate per gallon of water, point and spray.
Non-toxic, and safe for plants, non-hazardous, pets and humans. Concentrated mulch spray dye treats up to 2, 800 square feet.
2. Colorback #ad
1-Gallon, 12,800 Square Feet Coverage, COLORBACK Mulch Liquid Color Concentrate, Black #adColorback #ad
- For use in a pump sprayer. Makes 32 gallons of colorant. Preserves existing ground-cover 3-4 times longer than non-treated areas, saving time, energy and money. Treats up to 12, 800 square feet of existing black mulch area.
3. EnviroColor #ad
2400 Square Feet, EnviroColor BF0032 851612002018 2,400 Sq. Ft. Black Forest Mulch Color Concentrate #adEnviroColor #ad
- When used as directed, pets and people. Covers up to 2, safe for plants, 400 sq. No need to replace faded mulch, simply spray the color back onto it.
Refresh your landscaping anytime, apply with pump sprayer. Ft. Add instant curb appeal for pennies per square foot. Restore your mulch to look better than new.
4. Peach Country #ad
Pure Midnight Black Mulch Dye Spray 1 Quart, 2,800 Sq. Ft., Black, Peach Country Premium Black Mulch Color Concentrate #adPeach Country #ad
- Mulch dye adds instant curb appeal to any home or business. Apply 2-3 coats from different directions for best results and even appearance. Mulch dye restores old faded mulch to a beautiful, freshly landscaped appearance.
Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and safe for plants, pets and humans. Directions: first apply water to sidewalks or other areas where treatment is not desired. Always test a small area for desired mixture. Mix 2-5 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water in a pump type sprayer.
Shake well before using. The mulch dye is a commercial grade, professional pigment intended for a longer lasting, beautiful result. Allow a few minutes between coats. Restores faded mulch & adds instant curb appeal with a pure midnight black color Easy to use, simply mix 2-5 ounces of mulch color concentrate per gallon of water, point and spray. Set nozzle to medium mist.
5. Just Scentsational Bare Ground Solutions #ad
128 oz, Just Scentsational Bare Ground Solutions MC-1FBL Bark Mulch Colorant with Pump Sprayer, Black #adJust Scentsational Bare Ground Solutions #ad
- Permanently restores the color of old, faded mulch. Contains no hazardous materials - safe for the environment, people, plants, and pets.
Ready to use formula, preloaded in a one gallon pump sprayer. Dries fast and resists fading; water-resistant when dry. Works on all types of mulch and pine straw; available in Red, Black, and Brown colors.
6. Petra #ad
PetraTools Black Mulch Dye, 14,400 Sq Ft Coverage, Mulch Dye Black, Wood Mulch Dye, Black Mulch for Garden Beds, Permanent Mulch Paint & Playground Bark Mulch 128 Oz, Black Mulch for Landscaping #adPetra #ad
- Works with many mulch products: our mulch black dye is made for many types of mulches, both organic and inorganic such as Plow & Hearth's rubber garden mulch border. It's formulated with wetting agents that help spread the dye effectively, allowing you to achieve an accurate application.
Also works perfectly for pine straw and mulch chips. It can restore its original color in seconds! American family-owned company & usa support: petratools is a usa based company located in carlisle, lawn and palces of business clean, Pennsylvania. 30% more concentrated: 30% more concentrated than leading dyes so that you can get more value from the same size Up to 3, 600 SQ.
Petratools continues to work hard to delivery top-quality sprayers & solutions to keep your home, green and safe. Ft from 32oz or 14, 400 SQ. The pure black colorant formula allows you to make your mulch look like brand new again! Long-lasting technology: what makes our mulch colorant unique is it uses a binding technology that allows the dye to stick to the mulches better, providing long-lasting effectiveness even with rain and sunlight exposure.
Pure midnight black mulch dye: sprayer's black mulch Dye is a superior colorant that helps restore mulches' faded color. Ft from 1-gallon. All petratools products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and excellent USA customer service members waiting by the phones to answer any questions you may have.
7. EnviroColor #ad
9,600 Sq Feet Black Forest Mulch Color Concentrate #adEnviroColor #ad
- Got gray Mulch? Refresh old mulch with EnviroColor Black Forest. Covers up to 9600 square feet when used as directed. Easy to apply with any pump sprayer. Retain the value of the wood on the ground.
8. Geoponics #ad
Geoponics Mulch Dye Concentrate Color Renewal – Mulch Paint Revitalizes Approximately 1,000 Sq Ft of Faded Mulch to Instantly Transform Landscaping 32 oz Black #adGeoponics #ad
- Select from brown, black, cypress red or pinestraw. Cost-effective liquid mulch colorant saves you from buying multiple bags of costly colored mulches. Each 32-oz bottle treats up to 1, 000 square feet and dries within minutes.
Applied with a pump sprayer, Endurant lets you refresh or change your landscape without the back-breaking labor of laying down new mulch. Because endurant mulch Dye lasts up to 7 months, you’re spared from frequent mulch replacements.
If a darker shade is desired, reapply to the desired color depth. Eco-friendly and organic endurant mulch color concentrate is safe for people, pets, plants and the environment.
4 vibrant colors make your lawn and landscape pop with natural colors. Enhance curb appeal in seconds with our liquid mulch colorant. Easy to apply for a professional appearance, simply mix 8 oz of Endurant Mulch Color into 1 gallon of water and spray onto mulch. Reviving existing mulch also saves up to 8 additional trees from use as new mulch.
9. NuPlay Rubber Nugget #ad
Black, NuPlay Rubber Nugget Landscaping – Rubber Mulch Weed Barrier Garden Ground Cover, 1 Pack #adNuPlay Rubber Nugget #ad
- Weight of bag is approx. The nuggets also act as a weed barrier. Non-toxic, safe for children, pets and animals. These do cost much more than wood chips but think of all the time saved since they hold their color for 12 years. Will not develop fungus or slime.
Long lasting - 12 year color guarantee against color loss. The weight of these rubber nuggets allows them to stay in the landscaped area and will not be blown around by winds or leaf blowers. Please contact us for large quantity quotes as we can save you a lot of money.
Color will not rub off. 5 attractive colors to choose from. 5’ x 5’ coverage = 3 bags 10’ x 10’ coverage = 11 bags 15’ x 15’ coverage = 25 bags 20’ x 20’ coverage = 45 bags.
These are nugget shaped not wood chips design. Tested & proven & expensive - the gold standard in recycled rubber mulch. This realistically-textured groundcover is made from 100% recycled rubber. Our premium nuggets rubber mulch will not fade, rot, compress or lose its original beauty even after years of exposure to the elements. Ecological - made from 100% recycled waste tires. Does not attract animals insects and rodents like other materials.
|Brand||NuPlay Rubber Nugget #ad|
|Model||Mulch Landscaping – Rubber|
10. Covington Naturals #ad
Covington Naturals Rich Brown & Black Mulch Dye Concentrate, Just Mix and Spray. Covers Over 3,000 sq. ft., Black Mulch Dye #adCovington Naturals #ad
- Clean with Citrus Cleaner when necessary. More concentrate for the dollar: our products have been proven to be more concentrated than most, that’s why we can label it a Dye vs. All of our components are approved before ever going into production.
Approved by mulch manufacturers: Our product works on many different types of mulches and has been tested and approved by leading manufacturers to insure the best value money can buy.
Just colorant. Take care not to spray on concrete, or other permanent structures. Made in usa: we have a long successful history of developing all natural products for the landscaping community and have a reputation for quality and customer service.
Longer lasting: our dye pigment dries within 30 minutes and lasts longer than most because it is laboratory tested and approved after production to insure your satisfaction. Easy to use: simply mix with water to your desired color tint and apply with pump sprayer, stone, backpack sprayer, or hose sprayer. Simply blend desired amount of water to your wanted tint and spray.