As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Ramp, Wild Leek Seeds, 100 Count Seed Pack, A Native Plant Found Growing in Moist Woodlands, Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- These perennials are very slow to reach maturity for harvest. The leaves, stems, and bulbs can all be blanched, fried and chopped into dishes. A flavor that blends spring onion and garlic. Free Shipping.
2. wbut2023 #ad
20 Wild Leek Seed,Ramp,Allium tricoccum"Best Tasting Member Of The Onion Family" #adwbut2023 #ad
- Height: 6” to 9” spacing: 12” to 15” light: part sun to Woodland Soil Moisture: Medium USDA Zone: 3a-8b. Please familiarize yourself with growing conditions and instructions for your seeds before you plant them, as all seeds are different.
Most hot pepper varieties require a constant temperature of 80 F to 85 F to germinate!". Please do your homework. Basic growing instructions can be found under each listing. All seeds have been test sown to ensure germination.
Origin: us native other common names: Small White Leek, Ramp Duration: Perennial Bloom Time: Summer. Ramp seeds can be sown anytime the soil is not frozen, late summer to early fall is usually considered the best time for seeding ramps. Because we are not there to plant them, we cannot be responsible for germination failure due to improper planting or climate conditions.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 15 Wild Leek Native Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Leek Seeds for Planting Heirloom, American Flag #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Delicious - leek stems are tender and delicious. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the leek seed for planting are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Summer - great onion variety to plant in your summer gardens. Trusted variety - Popular leek seeds used by gardeners for years.
Perfect for eating raw, or cooking in your favorite dish. Packets - each leeks seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. The heirloom leek packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds. Perfect for a fresh picked salad.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Garlic Chives Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large color packet of garlic chives allium tuberosum seeds for planting. Minimum of 300 mg per packet. Use these garlic chives to add a mild garlic flavor to your favorite dishes. Or as a garnish in Asian dishes like stir fry. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
In the “how to” section of our website. Garlic chives are also used in traditional medicine. Indoor or outdoor - carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Always have fresh garlic chives on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing.
Garlic chive, also called Chinese Leek is a hardy perennial with flat, grass-like leaves that have a mild garlic flavor. Garlic chives are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come. Grows well in pots and indoors and produces beautiful white flowers. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.