As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
Natural Stimulant for Cat Activity, Live Organic Catnip 2 Plants Per Case, 8" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Quart Pot #adThe Three Company #ad
- Reduce stress: often catnip is used to reduce the stress level of a cat. Smart side effect: if a cat is overweight and or lazy, Catnip can help to boost the cat’s activity.
The cat might be stimulated to move and play more, and to finally loose weight in a natural manner. Often already the smell and aroma stimulates cats’ energy level. Natural health booster: catnip is a perennial herb that usually attracts cats with its aroma and taste.
Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! You can crush the leaves and rub the aroma onto the toy or the scratching post. When moving to a new house or during travelling Catnip can be used as sedative to calm your cat and prevent anxieties. Many cats can get excited, enthusiastic or aroused through the smell of catnip. How to use: catnip is a mild herb.
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Catnip Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom, Non-GMO Herb Variety- Nepeta Cataria Herb Seeds Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening and Indoor Outdoor Cats by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your cat nip seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Each catnip packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds.
Usa - all of our seeds, grown in the usa. Indoor & outdoor cats - both indoor and outdoor kittens love to play with catnip. Fresh - your cat will love you for growing them fresh catnip that they can roll around in and enjoy.
This catnip can be safely grown inside or outside. Packets - each catnip seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, including the catnip seeds, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
3. Window Garden #ad
Plant Kit Includes Organic Non GMO Wheatgrass Seed and Fiber Soil., The Purr-FECT Catnip Growing Kit with Planter, Window Garden Cat Grass for Indoor Cats 3 Pack, Easy to Grow Kitty Grass Kit #adWindow Garden #ad
- Your cat deserves the best – cat grass seeds prevents hairballs, provides iron and lecithin for blood cells, calcium for teeth and bones and much more! Perfect size, no green thumb needed – each bag is an ideal portion for 1-2 cats, with easy to follow instructions.
In 10 days, you've got a nutritious, tasty meal for your cats. Easy setup – just add ½ tbsp of seeds and water. Great gift to kitty lovers – appreciate them with this kitty-approved treat cat owners will definitely love. A catnip plant worth buying – the organic sweet grass your cat will absolutely go crazy for.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Catnip and Cat Grass Seed Collection for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Includes The Popular herb Seed Catnip and Cat Grass 100% Sweet Oat Grass, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- It’s much safer for your cat than eating the grass outside. Happy cat -- pamper your cat with this happy cat collection. Two packets of cat grass minimum of 6g per packet and one packet of Catnip minimum of 300mg per packet.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for your pet. These seeds are 100% natural and the plants will be safe for your cat to smell, chew, or play with.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Most cats absolutely love the herb Catnip.
This plant contains nepetalactone oil which gives most cats a sense of euphoria and intense happiness. 100% natural -- know exactly what you are giving your cat by growing your own catnip and Cat Grass. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Healthy cat -- cat grass grown from 100% sweet oats will help keep your cat healthy by providing fiber and natural trace elements such as vitamins A and D.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Non-GMO, NatureZ Edge Catnip Seeds for Planting, Your Cat Will Love Them, 1700+ Herb Seeds, Indoor or Outdoor Growing #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Non-gmo heirloom: our catnip seeds for planting are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, wildflower kits, vegetable kits, herb kits, and more. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! More seeds- our catnip seed pack has more than 3X as many seeds as many of our competitors.
Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
100 Count Seed Pack, Catnip Plant Seeds, Country Creek LLC, A Perennial Member of The Mint Family That is Best Known for Being Attractive to Cats., Non-GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow and an easy herb to care for, it will grow in almost any type of soil. Globally renowned for being attractive to cats, but can also be used to make calming teas. A strongly aromatic member of the mint family, catnip has multiple uses. Can help make your garden a cat-friendly garden.
7. RDR Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown Herb Seeds for Planting, Catnip Seeds for Planting, Nepeta Cataria #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Catnip is beloved by cats of all sizes, from your domestic cat to lions and tigers. Can also be used in tea. Maintain moist soil until seedling is established.
Soak seeds overnight in warm water prior to planting. Cats will sometimes crush young plants, so they may require protection. Plant 1/4" deep in full sun and well-drained soil after threat of frost has passed.
Place seeds in freezer for 30 days, and then freeze for an additional 30 days. Please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate. Plants can grow up to 3-4' tall and should be spaced 16" apart. Catnip seeds are protected by a hard outer coating and can benefit from cold stratification to break dormancy, thaw, so they can be difficult to grow.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
8. Window Garden #ad
Catnip Herb Kit, Window Garden, Grow Your Own Food. Germinate Seeds on Your Windowsill Then Move to a Patio Planter or Vegetable Patch. Mini Greenhouse System Make’s it Easy and Fun. #adWindow Garden #ad
- Seeds, direct plant seed starters, detailed growing instructions and a mini greenhouse that fits on your windowsill. Successful transplanting – includes fiber soil direct plant seed starters. With a compact size of 10” x 4”, it’s small enough to place on your windowsill, providing easy access and close monitoring.
Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Better than a craft or a toy for kids, it’s a science experiment about the miracles of nature and the power of plants.
Complete with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and easy-to-use components. Successful seed germination – includes a high quality and reusable mini greenhouse that creates a moist environment needed for reliable seed germination. Short on space? try a Veg Ledge window shelf and grow it on your window sold separately.
Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** fascinating – sprouting seed on your windowsill then growing a spectacular Garden, it’s amazing to see the results! More gratifying than buying plants. Couldn’t be easier! great garden gift - it’s the perfect gift for anyone, especially the beginner gardener. Easy - complete with everything you need.
9. Botanical Interests #ad
Catnip Seeds 400 Seeds #adBotanical Interests #ad
- However you may also enjoy it as catnip tea. Catnip, from the mint family is very calming. Add honey for a better taste. This perennial will have your cat jumping for joy.